Is it bad that I prefer good-looking men?

I've always had a preference in good looking men just like the ones in soap operas or wherever. I don't want to date a model, but just a nice, simple, good-looking guy. Average guys are nice but I prefer good-looking men. My first boyfriend was average and my other two boyfriend were good looking. My current ex boyfriend was so good-looking and he was such an awesome guy, loyal, great personality and respect but unfortunately I cheated on him with a guy more attractive than him and used him fir his money. Anyways. I don't really like it when average men approach me, unless I had a crush on one.

• No. We all have different tastes of what attractive to us.
  • Yes. Looks can be deceiving.
  • Don't be shallow. Give average men a chance
  • Average men make better boyfriends/husbands.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's fine but the way you described your behavior it seems like you put a premium on looks which isn't good

• What do you mean premium?

• @asker I guess but not for the reasons I mentioned it is just basic respect.

What Guys Said 25

• You seemed perfectly fine with me until... riiiigghttt... about...

"I cheated on him with a guy more attractive than him and used him fir his money."

Here.

• What are you trying to say?

• Everyone who lives in a developed society needs money. The only thing is, most people aren't parasitic; which is what your relationships seem to me.

• Agreed lol

• i think we all prefer someone good looking within our own standards.

• since you seem capable of landing guys in your attractiveness range, no.

The fact you'd jump to have NSA sex with a better looking guy means you'll never have steady relationships. women can -always- get someone hotter if they're willing to just have sex NSA.

• @m_A_X

Downvotes are mysterious.

Maybe QA learned something.

Maybe someone else did.

Maybe someone who disagrees it will bounce around in their brain.

Maybe I learn something trying to clarify my thoughts.

Maybe I'm wrong.

• Jesus Christ max... You have a fucked up outlook on life, it shouldn't matter to you what other people's opinions of YOUR opinions are. You should have enough self worth to have pride in what you say to people, said with enough confidence that people will more likely end up taking you seriously and actually listening to you're opinion.
      It seems like you've given up, that's sad, not even 30 and given up.

• It sounds to me like you're always seeking for a good looking man.. You found a guy that's so good looking that is an awesome guy, loyal, great personality and respect but you cheated on him with a more attractive guy. I have a feeling you would cheat every time you found a more handsome man.

• Hi wanna date me? Lol jk. I feel the same way about girls. It's perfectly normal and not shallow at all.

• "I cheated on a him with a guy more attractive" Lol just lol. Why get with the dude if you don't think he is attractive? Oh wait I just saw it, "used him for his money." Lol if you are a woman its cool to like good looking men but if you are a man you are a superficial asshole if you like good looking women.

• Its not bad! It IS bad though to use one of your ex's for his money while your cheating on him.

• it's ok I prefer good looking girls and I think I look good as far as Asian men go

• This is why I exclusively date younger girls, no fucked up history or preferences that you have. I will forever date 18-19 year old girls because of the fucked up shit you have just posted here.

• No, your human. Its normal to like hot people. But for most of us they are out of reach.

• it´s totally ok to have standards. you have to find a good balance though between superficial and personality standards.

• It's normal to feel that way. A lot of people have the same kind of taste as you do. Just don't go cheating on them like what you are doing hahaha.

• oh yea I see

So your a cheater :/

Sad to say but your one that gives girls a bad name. You actually ruin it for the good ones that are worth our time. Ah well

• I mean like, some other things you mentioned make you a bad person, but your preference doesn't make you bad.

• We all have different tastes of what is attractive to us... they just all happen to fall into the same goddamn categories so it's technically a goddamn dirty lie you tell yourselves to help sleep at night.

• Ewww you sound like such a horrible person.

• Wow. That was harsh

• Not harsh, just the truth. You are either a troll or just a horrible human being. So which one is it? I'm hoping you're just a troll but you're probably a shit person.

• provided your standards are not hurting others literally, then knock yourself out...

it's the insecure, in this case uglies, who would say it's wrong..

• Is that why u got dump that many time 👀

• Nothing wrong, but the fact you cheated...

That's going to go against you...

• Where do I fall average or good looking

• Mizz cali girl id like to see what u look like

• Only if you're choosing the asshole over the good guy, just because he's good looking

• Excuse me. You're saying I should go for an average guy?

• I'm saying there are some pretty shallow women out there

• @asker

Poor baby is too shallow to accept an average looking guy with a good or great personality...

At this point asker I think you are not in a situation to be picky.

• Ahh its the nice girl that cheats. You want to date nice looking guys that are not like models but are in soaps? Model guys are in soaps. Its normal to want to date good looking guys and even normal to be a disloyal cheating bitch. Is it nice? No

• I voted A. Because I don't think you should date decent people. You should find someone just as shallow and heartless.

• I believe that everyone wants to have an attractive (in their opinion ofc.) partner. Beacuse if you aren't really attracted to someone what's the point in trying to pursue them into relationship?

What Girls Said 11

• No, hot guys are more fuckable

• It's not bad in general to want a good looking partner. People aren't going to date someone they're not attracted to. You however sound horrible. You cheated and used someone for their money. No wonder a lot of men see women as shallow bitches who are gold diggers. It's women like you who make the rest of us look bad. Just judging from your comments to others it's obvious you're not a good person.

• If you don't treat looks like they are everything and there is nothing else then it's fine. You can't be in a relationship if you are not at least somewhat physically attracted to someone.

• What's that supposed to mean?

• Leave me alone

• Now everyone love gorgeous people. That true but don't become a bitch or completely disregard average men. There's nothing wrong with wanting more but there's also appreciating what you've got.
    But also your a shallow bitch and I'm sorry for your ex

• How am I a shallow bitch when you just saidthat most people like gorgeous people?

• Wow you're such a bitch to me.

• I mean your the one who decided to be a birch first. I'm really only mean to mean people... And your a mean person

• It's standard practice.

• Wow, shallow much?

• i choose both A and D some times its not about the looks even though that sounds so cliche but its true.

• Everything was fine until you cheated. The guy was good looking and loyal what else you want. What would you do when they get old, all wrinkled?

• I apologized so Many times and he won't except my apology.

• Just put yourself in his place. What would you do if he cheated on you because he wants a more good looking girl when you were all loyal.

• no, it's perfectly ok to do so

• no that's not bad that u prefer good looking men I like young good looking 18-22 to 19 to 23 year old guys too

• Cool. Someone told me "Shallow much?"

• What did you say?

• I said that a guy told me that I was shallow and I also said that I think it can be mean when someone tells people there shallow

• That's a good thing its not a bad thing. That's good that you have standards, keep those standards. We all want someone good looking in our relationship and someone with a nice personality as well.