Do guys like badasses?

I am a badass. Noticing all the guys with slutty chicks kinda worries me thinkin' what the is ending up to be lol
Do guys even like people like me? If not then shit happens. But I want the guys to lend a girl some tips. Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• you know the thing about "badass" is, the same with "cool"... if you claim it about yourself it´s just ridiculous... i don´t like it. real badasses are "ok" i guess but claiming it about one self is awkward and strange.

• You have to realize that only the low quality men get toe tagged in bland relationships. Once you understand that it becomes more clear why they are locked up with hos, while the prime pickings hook up with hotties and keep searching for something better... Girls mentality is to find a stable husband type as backup. That's not a guys mentality.

• 150 lbs draw? Was it a compound bow?
      I can do like 50 max haha. Tried 70 and nope.

• Think I'm a bit late...

• You're pregnant? Congratulations! Mazel Tov! It's a Boy! You must be so proud! :D

• Define badass..

What Girls Said 1

• I taught archery, does that count? haha also I would rather be respected than valued just for my body.

• archery is cool

• Because it sounds better lol

• @ihatethiswebsite hahahaha