18-25 year old girls, would you date an old man over 50 years old?

Girls around that age group these days seem to prefer guys old enough to be their dads or maybe even older than men their own age. To me, it's kinda weird...

So would you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• No. The mere thought of it is repellent to me.

• I would not date a man who is over 50 or within 10 years of either my parents' age. That's just too old for me. However, I have dated a man who was 14 years older than me, and I rather find older men attractive. Older being 10 years max. The guy who was 14 years older than me was an exception because I didn't know his age at first.

• Most probably not, no. I like older guys, but that's getting a little too close to my limit.

• Just for something sexual, yes.

• I'm guessing you have daddy issues?

• I'm not lol its ok

But do you enjoy it? Serious question? Is it because they are so turned on that it excites you?

What is it about a man that's 50 that gets you going?

• What I mean by this is do you really find a man who is ageing (wrinkles, balding etc) sexy? That's why it would be weird.

• Nope. Nope, nope, nope.

• No. Hell no. And to be frank seeing girls that age with men that age makes me skin crawl. O. o

• i wouldn't Ever!

• Hell no I don't want to date a guy who's life is closer to ending.

• No, but when I'm 40+ I will if not in a relationship. I'll date guys in the age range of 18-33 but I prefer guy in the age range of 21-25.

• No. That's just weird.

• I am a bit younger but if i was in that age range, no.
    (unless its johnny depp but i have an infatuation with johnny depp he's very beautiful ok)

• Yeah no, unless he's Eminem.

• No, nothing more to say

• I agree, thats fucked up

• very hardcore unlikely, but this caused a stir in the media at the time a few months ago, Steven Bauer, who played Scarface's right-hand Man, Manny in the 1983 film, he was 57 and he had a girlfriend (don't know if they are still together) that was 18!!!

• No! ------

• Noooooooooo√≤ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo√≤oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Sums it up?

What Guys Said 2

• Since Mustachekitteh in her reply informed me and others in my age group that my life is close to ending I will type fast.

For those in their 19-25 age group you have noting to worry about we who are about to die would not date that young.

The women 28 and older have no complaints when being with me they appreciate the patience the expertise and the ability to last until they have cum as many times as they want and then there is the cuddling the non verbal intimacy they don't get with younger guys.

And now I just guess I wait to die by the what Mustachekitteh how much time do you reckon I have left?

• :( I know the "hell no" part doesn't sound nice but I didn't mean it like your going to die the next day or so. I just mean at the age of 50 it depends. Since the average life expectancy for men is like 76 and women is 81. My great grandmother on my moms side lived to be like 107 years old. Which she died around 1957. Her husband died like 30 something years before her. I just meant that It would be painful to see your significant other die years before you will.

• No harm no foul kiddo like I said you really made me laugh and I just wanted you to know I have a sense of humor.

• and what if that guy was looking under 25? would girls like him?

just wondering