Any tips on how to keep kissing interesting?

Because after awhile even I get bored. Sometimes I just want to have fun kissing guys. Not doing more than that. Any idea's on how to keep it exciting?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well my ex's have told me that they like it when I (this is gonna sound weird) gently suck on their earlobe. Hahaha. Or gently bitting their bottom lip while kissing you know? I don't know that's just a couple ideas. Hahaha HAVE FUN! Making out is my favorite thing to do.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you can just be creative and unexpected just keep him guessing and keep teasing him.

What Girls Said 3

• Passion- its all about passion. Suck his tongue and give him love bites on the lips. Ravish then go slow, and tease him with little kisses, then plunder. Go wild, have fun.

• You could hug and kiss at the same time if you know what I mean. Just lead the guy and hopefully he will follow you, or let him lead and you follow him. So basically all you are doing is kissing and hugging and having fun! HOPED THIS HELPED! <3

• honestly, I don't think I would ever tire of kissing-- I could make out for hours. lol.

however, attraction, being (semi) relaxed, and variation is key.

use your hands, move from mouth to face, neck, etc.

go with how you feel!