Easy way to reject a guy?

this guy likes me, i was not leading him on but i was being nice to him. his friends say he's going to ask me out what is the easy way to reject with out being mean

he asked my cousin if he could date me. my cousin was ok with it. but he said if i reject him he would kill himself

Most Helpful Guy

• "Look, I'm not going to bullshit you with some niceties or thinly veiled insult alright? Just keeping it real and truthful to you and myself.

You are my friend , not my lover. I don't feel anything for you above that of a friend. Take it or leave it."

To the point.
    Direct.
    Honest.
    ABSOLUTELY no strain of hope left for him.

That's the way to do it.

• thanks mate

• "No strain of hope left for him" maybe I attract the weirdos but I've said pretty much that and STILL had guys think something could happen

What Guys Said 19

• When breaking bad news you wanna fire a warning shot before telling the news

" It think that your nice person, but sorry I'm not interested in you like that"

Or you could lie: " I have a boyfriend", " i'm not interested in a relationship right now", "I don't want to ruin our friendship". Apparently lies are just as good as the truth :/

• Just say no, say you don't feel the same or aren't attracted to him. I won't lie it'll ruin his whole month probably but whatever you do, DO NOT use some excuse 'I'm not wanting a relationship right now' or 'I'm worried it'll hurt our friendship etc' if a guy likes a girl when if there seems no chance, if he has any kind of guys at least, he'll pursue. So don't leave any chance, straight up tell him no. If he has the grapes to ask you out face to face, you should respect that by having the grapes to tell him the truth.

• Just say to him ''You're cool and stuff, but I don't feel the chemistry. I'm really sorry, but I don't feel it.''

Best thing to do is; turn guys down as soon as you know they're interested. The longer you leave it, more they gain interest. When it comes down to turning them down the longer you leave it, the more they feel the decline.

• Just say you're not interested. Be straight forward about it, don't leave any reason for him to think you might be interested. He's a guy, he deals with rejection all the time, he won't go kill himself because you said "no".

• You would be surprised how many guys turn into babies.

• Then let them be babies. Don't worry about his feelings, being too nice about it may get mistaken for "I'm not into you now, but try again sometime in the near future"

• tell him "i guess you're not my type"

he should handle it in my opinion... rejections can happen

• be honest? lol sort of say I am sorry I have someone- regardless you have told him you are not interested. If he keeps asking say I am not interested in you. lol then call the police. If you lie and lead him on you are making him look like an idiot. If a guy does not take no for an answer the first time he is an idiot. I only ask once. If a woman is interested she will say yes. If she says no I am only an idiot one time- i can handle that. Some women want you to ask them so they can say no.

• Tell him that you see him only as a friend. Don't say nonsense like (I'm not dating now) or anything like that. Be honest.

• Just tell him that your not interested in him. Let him down gently but be polite to not hurt his feelings.

• Send him that profile pix. I guaranteed u success 👌

• just be polite. tell him something like you´re flattered but you´re not into him at all.

• Say that he is so ugly that makes you throw up and laughing about his ugliness during the process

• Don't be nice and put him in the friend zone that will break his heart just tell him that you are not wanting to see people right now or you are not interested

• just be honest be like i see u as a freind...

• Tell him he is ugly and laugh at him and tell him no girl will ever be attracted to him. Worked for my ex crush

• Just say "I have HIV+/AIDS".

He will run away.

• Go with a friend.

• Just call him ugly.

• Just don't respond like you girls do anyway

• There's no easy way to break it to someone that they ain't good enough for ya, just tell them you don't see them that way.

What Girls Said 5

• I ove it how all the guys here advice you to put him in the friendzone. I think that's the best way too. Like "you're not my type to be in a relationship with, but I do think you're a nice guy. Sorry. Let's just be friends".

• Just tell him DENIED. No jk that's way harsh just be honest from the get go.. but also don't over apologize or dote on it.. it's gotta be done like ripping a bandaid off bc otherwise it loses its genuine sincerity.

• Just let him know you're not into him that way

• Pretend you got a text and say it was from ur boyfriend (or fake boyfriend)

• Tell him the truth. If you are just being nice to the guy they always take that the wrong way. Sadly you have to be a bitch or else they don't get the idea.

Happens to me at work. I just stop talking to them altogether and act like a mean person. Otherwise they do not get the hint and try to hang around me all the time, and talk to me etc.