He's younger.. Should I even bother?

Long story short he's 2 years younger than me but is taller and is pretty mature. he's great but right now we're good friends. Should I pursue a relationship with him? Has anyone every dated someone younger?

• Don't
  • Try at least
So I saw him and I gave him a choice cause I got pretty lucky to finding someone interested in me that likes tall girls (6') and were now talking about "us"

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 years, that's it? Are you kidding me? That's nothing.

• But me being older? I'm not even kidding. I've always gone for 5+ year older guys this is weird to me

• ... you're dumb, that's the problem here.

• I'm stupid when it comes with this I agree.. I'm only academically smart

What Guys Said 3

• Don't make the mistake many girls makes and automatically label younger guys as less mature. Give it a shot. Most guys don't chase older women because they assume the girl automatically labeled him as less mature when they would honestly give it a chance.

• 2 years is nothing... give it a try! I'm talking to a girl that's 3 years older than me, and I'm fully into her!

Don't let age stop a good thing!

• 2 year difference for people 16+ is practically the same age.

What Girls Said 5

• LoL, my boyfriend is 2 years younger than me. He's very mature and he's also way taller than me. I don't care that he's younger. We are perfect for each other. <3 Date who you want.

• Awe glad it worked out... I'm gonna try

• My boyfriend is two years younger than but certainly more mature than me! X3

• Accidentally voted 'Don't', I meant 'Try at least'.

• I don't see the problem, my mother is older than my father. And if he's hot... haha go for it

• Oh Gawd no... He's just a baby.. ew.

• I know that's why I'm asking if it's worth it but he's really hot