Is it sexy when a guy knows how to handle a gun?

Knows how to handle and use it?

Pistols or rifles?

Most Helpful Girl

• Will shooting a gun make me want to jump your bones? Probably not. All the people in my family shoot and that means all the men. :P All the sexuality of it is gone, dead and buried for me hahaha

But shooting a gun will peak my interest because it is something we could do together.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends. I was at a guys place and he was showing me his hand gun. He's in the marines so he knows all about guns and that's super attractive. He even had a sniper rifle in his closet and that was super cool.

But personally, if you know how to handle guns just because you hunt, thats not sexy. Thats redneck. If you're a marine/soldier/cop that's sexy.

• guns are easy. they dont take real skill. point and shoot. now if he knows how to get along with a knife... good god almighty.

• Yeah haha.. just as long as he doesn't go shooting poor animals. But it makes me feel like protected and makes him look manly I guess

• YES. and even a BILLION times sexier if he can teach me so I can bust a cap in BITCH that pisses me off. ...

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the girl

• I have tons of guns. And I love shooting them. But I don't think girls give a crap.

• I think it is sexy, but not so much if you have grenade launcher.

• Knowing how to use a knife is far superior! lol