How to send mixed signals to keep girls around as backup plan?

In some relationships especially with jealous girls it could be hard to date another girl behind their back, But there are girls I know they like me and are waiting for me to take the move.
How to keep them around?

Most Helpful Girl

• "In some relationships especially with jealous girls it could be hard to date another girl behind their back"

That's cheating. Most girls frown upon that, not just jealous girls.

• My current gf is so jealous she doesn't like even when other girls flirt with me.

• Judging from your question, her insecurities seem to be justified.

What Girls Said 4

• Do yourself (and other unfortunate girls who would be caught in the crossfire) a favor and don't try to get in relationships where you think you'll need a "back up".

• Its hard for me to get sex outside of the relationships at least it takes a week of dating and if I break up with her in the next week after get all the sex I wanted it means a 2 weeks relationship.

• If all you're looking for is sex then find a friends with benefits or fuck buddy. Don't try and put a relationship where it doesn't belong.

• You scream "weak" to me.

• Who is strong in your view? A loser who treats her girl like gold?

• My point is proven

• HAHAHAHAHok

• And what does it mean?

• Troll alert. Or you're an idiot.

• Neither. Don't you like the idea of a guy interested in you while you are in a relationship? After breakup you won't be alone for a long time.

What Guys Said 2

• Strap Coach handbags and bacon around your legs and ankles. If that doesn't work walk into oncoming traffic.

• "Old fashioned" lol, get real buddy, you are living a lie.

• What do you mean by lie? All the dating and its stuffs are lie and pretending.

• Go honest and see how many girls you can get.

• Well, when you are honestly a shitty person, you won't get any.. And that is honestly how much you deserve.