I feel like Im going to die a virgin. Help?

Im turning 22 in a few month. In high school, I had a girlfriend for almost two years and she wanted to wait until she was older. We ended up breaking for something different and I've only been on a few dates in the last 2-3 years.

What can I do to lose it? Im not into really slutty girls, but if I want to get married I know I'll be judged for being a virgin. Should I try and lose it as quickly as possible? Im in medical school now and in the future Im sure there will be opportunities but I feel ashamed.

My ego is shot. I have been going to the gym for 2-3 years now and changed my clothes and everything but I'll never have womens respect until I have sex. Please help

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd really be surprised if any women would judge you for being a virgin. She might be a little surprised but she will not think less of you. In fact, it would make me respect you more because I would know that you see sex as something special you share with a special person. Don't go lose it as quickly as possible - wait until you find a special girl and enjoy experiencing something new with someone who cares about you.

What Girls Said 2

• Whatever you do, lose it to someone you care about, not just because you want to rid yourself of it quickly. Only a stupid woman wouldn't respect you because you're a virgin. Most of us don't care.

• there's always hookers lol

What Guys Said 4

• This is ridiculous. I wouldn't rush sex if I were you. If you really want it, stop acting like like you're desperate for it. Go out with friends on spare time. Meet people. If you're going to be judged for being a virgin, you're with the wrong girl.

• How do you stop thinking about it? 95% of guys trying have lost it already. I do go out but very few girls ever have me interested in them.

• I wonder where you got this percentage from... Uhh of the girl doesn't have you interested in them, that's not their fault. Just keep looking for girls your are interested in. I'm sure there's plenty of girls out there who'd like to take your v card.

• "I'll never have womens respect until I have sex."

That is an incredibly stupid statement.

• Im sorry try telling a woman you have never had sex and then try to give her a good time.

Also the only people who know Im a virgin are two close friends of mine. They are two girlsand if we ever fight thats one of the first things they throw at me to tear me down. They have no problem idolizing guys who have been around though. Sex would get some respect in this case.

• Send me a message, I have some advice

• lol what? Where's the fire? Just wait for the right girl. Don't just loose it for the sake of loosing it