My idea of romantic isn't romantic enough for him?

My idea of romantic is just watching movies and just enjoying each others company cuddling on the couch. And then dinner.

But he said that I'm like a guy. What is romantic anyway?

Most Helpful Girl

• My idea of romantic is enjoying each others company... and watching horror movies.

What Guys Said 3

• romantic is the worst thing in my opinion... :-/

i'd rather sth more realistic like playing video-game or even have a wrestling match together

• That was one of my ideas 😣

• i agree that too , i think women picks this romantic idea crap from movies , that's why in reality it sucks

• You'd be "like a guy" stereotypically if before dinner, instead of cuddling, you'd have sex.

• He asked not to include anything sex related... I would like to have sex before cuddling and while we cuddle watch the movie.

• I think so too. 😕
      But he won't tell me.

• my idea of romance is being all over each other, but I've been told that I suck at romance and I should include candles or something.

• He sounds like this guy..

http://youtu.be/TVmCwmC5-kQ

(it's how I picture a lot of GaGers)

What Girls Said 1

• Romance is the emotional connection expressed between two people maybe candles on, massage oil, some soft music and the two of you touching eachother being close and intimate it doesn't need to be sex.