What do girls look for in guys?

I'm not to sure what girls look for in guys. What are some attractive personality traits? And what do girls look at guys physicall. Do you need a 6pack to get a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• A 6pack is cool on a guy, but that isn't at all necessary to get a date. The really attractive traits I love in guys are confidence, humor and just plain caring and considerate. Girls tend to avoid boys that are violent or have fits of anger too. And girls don't require a six pack from a guy, I've been attracted to really skinny guys and sometimes even a guy that is a little obese. Just make sure you take care of yourself and personality is the key.

So in summary, just be a gentleman

What Girls Said 4

• Girls mostly like someone who is caring and can make them laugh. Personality trumps looks in my opinion

• *Able to have an amazing friendship where we can talk and laugh for hours.
    *Being there for each other whenever is needed.
    * Caring
    *Loyalty
    *Trustworthy
    (looks are always just a bonus)

• Every single girl you will meet will like different things, so I can only say what I'm looking for in a guy, and that is loyalty, humility, be able to keep secrets, funny, caring, taller than me (im 5"8), makes me feel safe and have the at least one hobby, movie or music band in common that we love. And no, you definitely don't need it, it may be easier, but you don't need it. Rather a guy with a rocking personality than a rocking 6 pack:))

• 1. Loyalty
    2. Intelligence
    3. Caring
    4. He should be taller than me
    5. Beard and mustache
    6. Bit muscular
    That's it.

What Guys Said 1

• Height
    Money
    Car
    Penis Size
    Looks

Not in that order