Girls - would you dump a guy because he photoshopped a hairstyle or outfit onto you?

Just curious. Suppose you dated a guy, would you cut him off because he photoshopped a hairstyle or outfit onto your pic? If so, why? What does it make you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's kind of weird that he would do that without asking me about it first.

• But would you drop him for it?

• Photoshopping helps to show what it may look like on her face, that's. Sorry, I'm just trying to get my head around this.

• Well, you never said he had positives, I'm just going off the photoshop thing and I said I'd let him do it if he asked.

What Girls Said 4

• Hahah, damn are you kidding me man?
    Me personally? I would think its cool as! I mean dress me up and give me hairstyles. (I would stop you if you end up doing my make up though)

I see no harm in it.

• That's... that's weird.

• Depends why he did it. What was his reason?

• For fun/ To experiment - to see how she looks with different hairstyles

• I don't think I would dump him but still, it depends what his motive was. Was he trying to tell her he didn't like how she looked and should change it? If he was genuinely just experimenting I wouldn't be too worried. Maybe he is just creative and likes playing with photoshop?

• as a joke?

What Guys Said 2

• Not for that. Probably was just the last straw and she was figuring out a way to separate herself from you/whomever it was.

• hairstyle i doubt they will but depends what outfit you put her in