Guy stopped making an effort... move on?

I've been seeing this guy for over 2 months. I have noticed lately he stopped doing the things he used to. He used to text me all the time, call me, and now I get a couple texts during the day if I'm lucky, a couple after work and then a couple to say goodnight. I have tried to talk to him about this but it's always he's tired from work or he fell asleep or some excuse. Then when I don't bother reaching out to him he gets offended. Why should I bother trying if he doesn't? There are guys who will make the effort he doesn't. He's not even doing the bare minimum. I am thinking about saying something one last time but if things don't change I'm just going to move on and not say another word.

Advice as to what I can say? It's like he has stopped doing hardly anything and I can't just sit here collecting dust!

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's not putting in the effort that you want, then I would move on. All though if texting truly is the issue I wouldn't be so worried about it, I mean yeah it sucks that he isn't doing it as often as he did, but Is that really something that truly bothers you? If so- amongst other things then you already know the answer you don't want the chances of being with someone who already isn't pleasing you 2 months in!

• Bottom line is he isn't making an effort. If he was that into me he would.

• Yeah I see where you are coming from, its not about the actual things it's about the principle. There's a difference between doing something because you want to and doing something because someone is telling you they want you to do it etc. It's the thought that counts and clearly he isn't paying attention or worse he doesn't really care.

• Doesn't seem to me like he cares so I don't have time for that. Plus he ignores my texts for hours except when it's convenient for him or he's bored. First I thought I would try & relax and see if he comes around but he's not & he won't.

What Guys Said 1

• Move on, if he gets offended when you try to get his attention then he is not worthy of it, he is in a relationship and he should act like it.

• So what do I do then when he texts me?

• Good luck.

• Thanks. I asked him to call me and he ignored my text, so I see he doesn't care about me now.

What Girls Said 2

• Move it along girl, tell him you've got bigger fish to fry and his slimy ass isn't cuttin it anymore.

• Thank you. Thought so. This is BS. I've akready tried talking to him about it and he doesn't take me seriously.

• talk to him to find out for sure.