No Contact Rule Does it work?

So me and this guy had a fight, we we're supposed to meet up that night, so I texted him to ask was we meeting, he said I expected to see you, I waited 20 minutes, and when you didn't show up I decided to go home. I wasn't aware he was waiting for me. I tried to explain but he seemed upset with me. Anyway after that I was texting him after I had gone home, he lives long distance from me. I texted him everyday for a week, on Valentine's day I sent him a photo on whatsapp of a teddybear I had bought for him,, was going to give him when I saw him again, he sent me a message I don't care, I don't want anything from you, give me space, and peace, bye. Within 1 hour of sending me that via whatsapp, he logged in 1 hour after, and then again later that night, the next day 1 time, and then on the Monday he came on 5 times,2 times I was on at the same time, within seconds he had gone, not enough time to send a message, I wondered if he was checking if I had said anything since. You see I have only just joined, and when I signed up it said his last seen last login was a week earlier, but since joining he's been on constantly. I have done what he said haven't said anything since his last message on Saturday. Do you think the no contact works, and do you think he still carers. I have his mobile number, so he knows I could message him on there so he's not coming on and seeing me and just going off cause I am on, also if he wanted he blocked me on whatsapp. The day after the fight he had blocked me on Facebook, but not since I have joined whatsapp, also I am still on his Skype, he hasn't logged in since we skyped 3 weeks back, but surely if he wanted me out of his life, he would do it on everything. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not usually, but in your case, maybe. Sounds like this split was done out of hurt/anger.

Alternatively, he could have just used the situation as an excuse to end things if he already wanted to. I mean, it's not like he couldn't have sent you a text or something saying "hey, I'm here, where are you?" which would have been the normal thing to do when expecting someone.

So give him the space he wants, but don't waste life waiting on him to come around.

• it was like we were soul mates, he always called me his other half, I know that he did care for me, and he said he needed me, and was crazy about me. I am just waiting to see if he contacts me, I won't be bothering him.

What Guys Said 3

• You upset him and he is probably just done. The Facebook block was more symbolic then anything else. He hasn't eliminated your other accounts because he hasn't really bothered to do so. Let it go and stop monitoring his online activity, that's kinda creepy stalkerish on your part. If he changes his mind he'll let you know.

• I don't feel like I can move on, it was like we were soul mates, he always called me his other half, I know that he did care for me, and he said he needed me, and was crazy about me. I am just waiting to see if he contacts me, I won't be bothering him.

• I think you should just let him be and see if he comes back. If he comes back it was meant to be

• Thank you shy guy, I know that he did care for me, and he said he needed me, and was crazy about me

• move on you can do better

• I don't feel like I can move on, it was like we were soul mates, he always called me his other half, I know that he did care for me, and he said he needed me, and was crazy about me

• I think you can do better and you can find someone better

What Girls Said 2

• woman, just leave him alone. forget him. move on.

• I don't feel like I can move on, it was like we were soul mates, he always called me his other half, I know that he did care for me, and he said he needed me, and was crazy about me. I am just waiting to see if he contacts me, I won't be bothering him

• Because I feel like he just lashed out and said that to me, also what about him constantly checking on whatsapp, only staying seconds not enough time to send a message. like he's checking if i have sent anything. Also before I joined whatsapp, his last login said he hadn't been on for a week

• don't evolve yourself on his online activities. go out there and have a life. you will forget him one day. just stop.

• yes, it works.