When should you have the "exclusive" talk with someone?

I've been dating a girl for a couple of weeks and we have been on a couple of dates. We've both said we like each other and enjoy hanging out together. We met via tinder and we both log in to it still. I haven't been talking to any other girls on there, but i dont know if she has talked to other guys (i assume she is). At what point in time should we have a talk about deleting the app and being exclusive?

What Girls Said 1

• if you have been seeing each other for a couple of weeks then you should casually bring it up. dont waste your time waiting 2 or 3 months to make it exclusive. you need to ask her are you looking for something more exclusive? it will help.

What Guys Said 1

• So you guys actually see one another? Just casually bring it up. Say hey, I've decided there's no need for me to keep this app, I'm really happy with you and would like your input

• Yeah. We've gone out several times already. And i was her "valentine" Saturday.