Would you date someone who has a hearing disability?

Would you date someone that was born with a hearing impairment? Would you have the patience for him or her if they ask for a repeat of what you said because he or she didn't catch what you said?

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, I don't think there are many people who do. I myself am dead in one ear. I was born that way. I have had girlfriends in the past but there was a few who I might have landed in the past but once they found out I was half deaf, they just friend zoned me. It sucked. I don't have that issue now though :)

What Guys Said 7

• My best friend has a 'hearing disability'.

I know ASL and would happily date a deaf/HoH girl.

• I would not mind at all. if they know sign language then that's awesome I would learn that too.

• Yes I would and I would learn sign language to help matters.

• no, I wouldn't...

• Yeah I would

• we'd be even if I acted like I didn't hear anything either. plus it's better to speak with actions than words

• I would, if I thought she was cool and attractive that wouldn't get in the way.

What Girls Said 3

• I have lived my entire life with a deaf person so it would have very little affect on my dating preference.

• No. It's annoying.

• And what would you do if he or she was one that you really hit it off with? Would you still say no?

• Look, i talk to a lot of people who still can't get what I'm saying when i speak extra louder and slow like a snail robot. They are not clinically deaf. :P i don't bother!!! After saying it once. Dating or no dating... :P

• Good point. Lol

• yes, why not?