How old were you when you had your first kiss?

How old were you and did you enjoy it?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• 18 First month of college with my crush :D

• Age 28 when i had my first kiss

• So.. ehr... I'll keep you updated on that one!

• like 5. with a guy. did not enjoy.

• I was actually 5

Yes ino,
    Manwhore even before puberty :)

It was a game. Called kiss-catch. Girls vs boys. You catch the person and then you kiss them. And yes, on the lips, but no tongue of course. I was always known for my extreme speed, so I had a lot of options. I ran away from most of the girls and always let myself be caught by the one I liked :)

But one time I let a different girl catch me. She kissed me. And I liked it :) It was actually better than the first girl. I didn't get to kiss her again because the teachers put a stop to the game.

So by the time I was six I had kissed one girl many, many times and another once. Ino, what a playa!

Ironically, the first girl is now a complete nerd and the other is the sluttiest girl I know.

• About 12 with female friends.

• Haven't had one yet so can't say

• I was 14 and it was ok

• I was 31. It was awkward because I wasn't expecting it.

• i was 15 in my sophomore year of high schol

• i'm 20yo and still waiting

• I was 21 and it was whack as hell cuz she just gave me little perks cuz she didn't like spit. But it turned out I was a naturally good kisser with the second girl I kissed tho

• I was 22 almost 23. (Im 24 now)

• 17 or 18 pretty sure 17 tho

• 13 first kiss. 14 first blowjob. 15 lost my virginity.

• 7 i believe... could be 8...

• Well my age is 18

• i think i was around 10 years old

• 19.
    on My birthday

• about 12 I think

• 3 yrs//////////////

• 10... yes... babysitter was hot!

What Girls Said 21

• Ha. I was 16 and it was with my current boyfriend. We weren't dating at the time though.

It was alright. I was too nervous and caught up in the mechanics of it all (where does my nose go? Is this how you move your mouth? Can he tell I've never done this before?) to REALLY enjoy it.

We had a second kiss later that day and that one we both wish could have been our first because it went much better lol

• I was thirteen, and am still kissing the same guy who now twelve years later is now my husband. :)

• I was 13 and yes... it was a good kiss I'd say :))

• 16. He was a very sloppy kisser and I did not enjoy it at all!

• My first official kiss was when I was 17 and I did not enjoy it because I told the guy no like 10 times but he did anyway. So I count my first kiss with my first boyfriend as my first kiss and that was when I was 18.

• 20 and yes very very very much :-)

He waited quite a bit which was very sweet.

• I missed him and it semt a lot simpler thsn I expected.. Started slowly and just fell into it. Like I felt like my whole body was wrapped up in his mouth. It helpef that we'd been sleeping next to each other for a while. So the nervous energy I might have felt was not there. I was very comfortable with him. We just waited till I was absolutely ready. Excited but comfortable:)

• I think I was about 17.

• I had my first kiss in a game of spin the bottle when I was 12 years old. It was with a guy I really liked, so I was pretty stoked about it haha but it was just a quick peck, nothing spectacular.

• 16, was actually really sloppy and I didn't enjoy it much but I felt relieved becuase it's out of the way and there's no longer that "when will it happen" worry!

• I think I was 12, in senveth grade.

• I was 15-16yrs old meh it was ok.

• I was 16, and it was wasted on a guy I shouldn't have been kissing.

• I still haven't kissed anyone honestly, but I'd imagine it would be pretty enjoyable.

• I was 14. My first kiss was horrible hahaha

• 15.
    Yeah it was alright.

• 16 I think, while at school.

• 20 years old

• I was 21 almost 22. It was a guy that i had a crush on for a whole year. And finally, we kissed at his house, on his bed. So he was riled up, ready to get it on, pushing hard into my face. Me-this being my first kiss-was trying to keep up with him but i enjoyed it because i was in love with the guy but my kissing technique was a disaster even though he said i was a great kisser lol

• I want to tell you the story of it cuz It was really nice for me:D
    I was at France for the summer camp this summer and on my last day, I went to beach with my friends. I drank and smoked but I wasn't drunk just tipsy. Well, at my last 20 minutes a guy came next to me like: Woww Turkey!
    It was weird cuz oneone (even turkish people) could understand there easily that Im turkish. Let me show you the dialogue:
    -how did you understand my nationality?
    -brown hair, brown eyes...
    -but there are lots of russian girl who are like that
    -okay so its instinct, whats your name?
    (I told mine and asked his name and first he tried to write it to my phone, I said "no just tell" and he started to spell it😂! I said "no just tell me your fcking name!" He said)
    He was maroccain but also a switzerland citizen. He asked about my religion and I said him that Im atheist and asked him if he is muslim or not, he said "not in France😂"
    And then he said:
    -Im so happy right noe you know why?
    -why?
    -cuz you are so beautiful, how do you feel?
    -well, Im high and I dont think that Im beautiful right now
    -what if I kiss you? Will you be happy and believe in me?
    -try!
    He kissed me and it was beautiful😍
    -so how do you feel right now?
    -same
    -what if I kiss you again?
    -that would be nice
    He kissed me again!
    And then I had to go and he said
    -Maybe in another life we can see each other again
    -I dont believe in reencarnation but if you wanna see me longer you can come with me until the bus stop?
    He came and we walked for 5 minutes together, he didn't come until the bus stop but he made me stop and kissed me again, said good night and left.
    Ιt was beautiful and I was 16 and a half. Tomorrow Im gonna be 17 and my wish is seeing him again and kissing him. Damn! Why am I so emotional and excessively romantic? Thats why my heart is broken all the time!

• I was 12 - with my crush & yes

• Stupid ones? Like 7 playing kiss chase. Real one, about 17 or 18. Was quite bad if I'm honest.