Would this be a big deal to you?

My boyfriend never calls me back.
Apparently whenever I call him, it's at a bad time. I called him a couple of weeks ago and he said he was heading home from the hospital so he would call me back later. Never did. The next night I called, he told me his dad was bringing him home from a concert and he would call back in 5 minutes. Never did. A few days later I tried calling him and got no answer. Then on Valentine's day I left him a voice mail and never got a response back. I called him last night and he didn't even say hello. As soon as he answered he went "I can't talk I'm in the hospital right now so i'll call you back later I love you bye" I mean I believed he was in the hospital before because he has ended up in one before, but that's another story. But he's in the hospital again?
This is why I never call him first, because I'm afraid to interrupt him at a bad time. I have only been calling because his internet is down so we haven't been able to talk on kik. (It's long distance btw) but even before when he called me first and our convo would last for hours he would tell me he would call back but almost never did. The only time he has actually called me first since his internet was down was to ask for my Netflix password.. Am I making too big a deal out of this? Should I talk to him about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would talk to him about it. He is being very rude and it is okay to say I am busy and I'll call you later... as long as you actually call back. He seems to not value you very much.

What Guys Said 3

• it sounds like he doesn't place a hi value on the relationship to be honest. if he did he wouldn't feel any other inclination but to call you back. he'd want to and feel unfulfilled if he didn't.

it sounds to me like he wants a relationship more on his terms which really is a selfish attitude to have in the contexts of a relationship

• No idea but you both should talk about this 😈

• You two should definitely have a talk and find out what's going on.

What Girls Said 0