Question for gays and people?

If you are a trainer in a gym then the guy ask you help because the weight is little heavey the exercise is lat pull down ,, now if you are gay would you put your chest on his back is this thing gays do it? My back was so sweat and I never found any trainer did this before is he damn gay or what? Or it's accedently?

Most Helpful Girl

• You say that like gay people aren't people. Two the term gays is kind of rude.
    Three he was just trying to be helpful, so jus take the help and stop being homophobic

What Girls Said 3

• For gays and people? Are you kidding?

• Gay means happy. Do happy people do that?

• that's something creepers do.

What Guys Said 1

• If he looked kinda gay then did that, yes. But if that is your only evidence, you can't know for sure. And it love how you said "for gays and people" so gays aren't people? Haha in think that's funny but many people might just take that offensive

• Nah they're not normal people they're out of the nature man have dick women have pussy there's no second creature named gay they choose this thing so its wrong big wrong

• I totally agree. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve