Guys! Do you think a girl who is 5'4" is cute and adorable?

First of all, I know that 5'4" is average, but do you think girls this height can still be adorable and feminine? I ask because I am 5' 4" and my boyfriend is about 8 inches taller than me. When he stands up in front of me I have to stand on my tiptoes to give him a kiss on the cheek.
I always wanted to be small and adorable. I hate being average height

Most Helpful Guy

• i am a whole foot taller than you lol! height isn't a major factor for us guys honestly

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah cause think about it... when you guys get jiggy with it he can like pick you up and twirl you around and stuff. turn on for a dude.

• I'd say 5'4" is a cute size

What Girls Said 1

• Im 5 ft 1 and people always tell me that im so cute and they could just swoop me up... not just my bf either... but im not bloody five. im told it's not just my height but my face is just so cheeky and the sparkle in my eyes that makes me cute and adorable. Lol I dont know if this is good but sometimes I wish I was taller just to see if I would get same reaction