Are you the Hunter or the prey?

Society has tuaght us that in a relationship there is often the role of the. Hunter and the hunted.

Now as the social status quo collapses to give way to a free form humanity...

Would you say if you're still a “hunter”?
mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/.../wolves.jpg
A prey?
www.depi.vic.gov.au/.../rabbit_img1.jpg

Or a manatee like me?
1.bp.blogspot.com/.../come+at+me+manatee+2.jpg

• huntar
  • prey
  • manatee

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say I'm a hunter. I've made the first moves before and I'm regularly looking out for hot guys to pounce on ;D

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 14

• I'm most certainly the prey :3 Very submissive, easy to manipulate and loving to be told what to do at times x3

• I'm the prey almost all the time. All of the girls who I have numbers and emails from are ones who made the first move with me. It's rare that I send the first message on dating sites (which is probably why I haven't had as much success as I want), and I only made the first move with a woman in RL once.

• My teeth not only peirces the flesh of my prey it also tears through your soul like a piece of paper...

• Well, if society says that, then all men are the "hunter" because they have to seek women.

• Always a manatee

• NO, THIS IS PATRICK!!!

• prey-I feel sometimes I need to hide from female scorpions

• I think hunters and hunters attract to each other, makes for better hunting.

• 1st i hunt you then you prey on me

• Neither i am a survivor.

• So you're a hunter who survived being hunted or a prey who escaped an expedition?

• Neither i am a wolf who likes to hunt in packs. if i am alone i become prey. if i am with my team i become the hunter.

• so how does that relate to the "survivor" part lol

• hunter because i know i can't hold my breath if i was to be the prey, i just accept and deal with the card i was dealt with

• I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing.

• I'm the Alpha :D
    Leant the art of persuasion and manipulation early on in life and its worked like a charm to date. Won a fair few bets with it too (and no I haven't broken any hearts, they were harmless bets). I guess for every few hunters you find an Alpha, so here you are, mate