What do you think of Pia Mias looks? Do you find her attractive?

I can't post links, but look her up

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg u look like her, she's hot I'm bi thats what i think her facial shape is just hot!!!

• Wow I do? Don't see it, but thank you so much!! Seriously
      Made my day 😳
      I'm not bi, but I think girls with her bone structures are so elegant and sexy

• 😊😊 met to do that emoji

• Lol yes u do look like her a lot like her, and yeah i was actually listening to her song "On my mind" its so freakin catchy lol.

What Guys Said 2

• not my cup of tea. she's really plain for someone with that facial shape and her sense of style sucks. i could tell if she was a different person i might find her more attractive, she seems like a natural brunette and that might suit her better. i mean people were all gushy over iggy izalea and i felt the same way, its like, nothing about that fake weird ratchet retro throwback crap is appealing to me. you could try to be attractive in a way that doesn't make you look like you've been spit out of the bowels of the 90s onto a compton street corner.

• i think she┬┤s fine. of course a lot of makeup like every celeb.

What Girls Said 1