Hey girls, why do you like skinny guys?

Why do you preferdating skinny guys?

0|0
11|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Well than you, anyway, could you see my profile picture, and tell me, if you would consider dating me, i'm not asking you out, but genreally, i want to see, how datable i am

• Show All
    • No it's not sarcasm

• Still I have no luck with you, lol.

What Girls Said 10

• everyone has their own preferences. i personally don't look at body type first when i think of physical attraction. i like eyes and and smiles. i'm actually a bigger and shorter girl, so i'm (very) generally attracted to taller more muscular guys. but that's not to say i couldn't eventually be attracted to an average height skinny, especially if i'm attracted to their personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't.. So... I'll just stand here... Alone...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm unfortunately not naturally slim, so if love to give my kids some of those genes (or at lest a chance at them).
    But generally I like most slim built people, men or women. It's my favorite build

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I just do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just find the lean look attractive. Though I like muscles too... Really if you're neat and smell nice then that's the most attractive you can get. Don't worry about your physique so much. All girls have different preferences.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I want muscles that can wrap me in tight. Something to keep me warm when we cuddle :)

2|1
    0|0
    • Well i'm not talking about the big bulky ones, but not either too skinny, can you please tell me? Why would you prefer them?

• I'd rather have bulkier than skinnier lets put it that way...

• Not a fan of skinny guys :X

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just into fit guys. They don't have to be super bulky.

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly, i'm not talking about Dwayne Johnson bulky, but well he is better than toby mguire,(Spider Man)

• I'm fine with toby maguire skinny.

• do you mean skinny as in not-very-muscular, or skinny as in skinny as opposed to overweight?

0|0
    0|0
  • muscular thicker

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Some do and some don't I think most want a guy who is toned.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'11 145 lbs and lemme tell you if I was 170 I would have more bitches flocking. Time for me to gain some damn weight

0|0
    0|0
    • or you could be more of a gentleman "bitches" isint a good term for a girl, respect and confidence is better than having a body and being an asshole.