I'm single... loner since freshman yr. what should should I do to get a boyfriend?

I have been single since high school in collage now and I don't know what i should to incease my chances on getting a boyfriend everyone seem to say away from the newbees?

Most Helpful Guy

• just be around people, get into groups, try out for teams.

I'venever dated in my life, but I know that my sister met her boyfriend through university volleyball, plus they are both away from home. They each play for their male or female volleyball team which travel together when games or tournaments are held n the same place. just be friends with people your age, and sooner or later Im sure you will see people coming around

What Guys Said 7

• Stop sitting on your ass and waiting for the guy to ask you. Pretty much the only thing to do.

If you're having that many issues you could try a dating site. It's entirely centered around girls, 1000 messages from guys a day to girls, though you'll see a lot of creeps n shit.

• You look amazing just go out and start talking to guys or start a dating profile you will find someone.

• You just gotta keep socializing and occasionally it will happen. Keep talking to the guys, trying, sooner or later it'll happen.

• thats funny haha your beautiful from what i can see, maybe the guys your around think your out of there league, if you really want someone in your life you might need to start talking to guys if they don't have the nerve to talk to you first :P
    best of luck darling :)

• Your cute in my opinion, but with that being said, could it be that you have a terrible personality? Tbh, I wouldn't have guessed your single.

• Honestly just be yourself join groups at your college :)

• Be a little flirty with all not too much play with your hair contantly dress not slutty but sexy bite your pencils hmm laugh make eyecontact some sutil lip biting is nice too

What Girls Said 2

• 1. Build a bridge
    2. Get over it...

• Focus on your studies, make friends, and you'll find one.