Girls who are 17, how much older would you date?

I ask this because I am 22 and like a 17yo who works at a store I shop at a lot.

The thing is, as weird as it is now, when she is 18 nobody would bat an eyebrow.

SO like WTF is it really a big deal at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 18, at 17 the oldest would've been something like 19.

• why? I am only 3 years older lol

• I'm not scared of it, it is just about compatibility.

• From your comments to others you seem really immature, I see why you want a teenager.

What Girls Said 12

• the oldest id date is however old Jared Leto is, so right now my max would be 43 hahaha

but 22 and 17 isn't bad. the guys im friends with are in there 20s and i sort of have a thing with one of them and he's 21. even still, if you had to wait for her to be 18 before you do anything or maybe before she's allowed, its not that long of a wait

• When I was 18, I started dating a 25 year old. Still in a relationship with him and I'm turning 21 soon. All though When I was 17 I went on dates with older guys, and guys my age. So-

• I'm 19 and my guy just turned 31.
    We are totally compatible.
    I find very few guys my age interesting.
    I think I might have always been that way

• maybe up to 21, which might be the reason im not dating. people around my age are either young and stupid, or are in denial pretending to not be young and stupid.

• A year ago my max was 24.

• The guy who likes me and I like him is 23 turning 24. So no big deal for me since I act older than him really, haha.

• I have a guy friend, 22, who is dating a 16 year old, it's more normal than one would think.

• I would date a guy who is 20 but that's my limit

• What if I lied to you and told you I was 20 and later on when we were really tight I revealed that I was 22?

Then what would you do?

I thought love was ageless?

• I look young anyway most folks think I am 19

• It just depends on the girl and guy. You can't really generalize this subject

• I would see some who is 2-3 years older but if I really connected with someone age wouldn't bother me as long as they treated me right, good luck with the girl :)

• 20 is my absolute limit at 17. Unless the guy was absolutely what Im looking for..22+ life gets too complicated. And generally tge guys are at different stage in life. They can be independently reckless for the most part...

• I'd totally date a guy even in his 30's. I think that would be pretty cool.

• I love older men and I'd probably date someone 15 years older than me.

What Guys Said 6

• Careful is all I can say... 17 year olds are crazy. I had a few too many run ins with them at the store I worked at last year (when I was your age). I know it is a stupid taboo, but is is there nonetheless

• Hey is this Steve? From my work? Hey, stop flirting with all the jailbait. It obviously makes them uncomfortable. You'd be a great guy if you didn't do that.

• buddy your playing with fire if you mess around with a 17 year old , yes she's one year from legal but her parents will play you like a puppet if you get really involved, your best off dating 18+ also remember when you were 17? do you really want to date a girl with so many changes going on in her life?

• No body cares man.. At best you'll hear "be careful, that's illegal" and then you can say" I know, thanks "

• girls like older guys go for it...

• Nothing wrong there just dont have sex till she 18 not gone be long homie fuck what people think its only about you and her