Guys: What can women do to make their online dating profiles more appealing so that you'd be more likely to write to them?

I go through phases where I get many messages, but usually just a word like "Hi." I'm hoping to figure out how I can change my profile so that I can attract guys that are a little more conversational... any tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• Get rid of any and all angry, embittered baggage or demands or lists referring to douchebags, assholes, shirtless dudes, message length, etc etc etc.

We really, really don't want to see that shit because you are throwing all this negativity at us (the individual who just found your profile) for stuff that we (again, us personally) haven't done to you.

Write something fun or interesting that you enjoy doing or aspire to do and maybe a TV or movie quote/reference that we're likely to get. Something that is good and genuine and doesn't come across as too tryhard.

What Guys Said 5

• You can include photos of your entire body. You can be in nice clothes.

• Write something in your about me that elicits a response. Like, challenge them to come up with the corniest possible pick up line, or ask some sort of fun, open-ended question. I've seen a few good ones, but I can't remember what they were.

• What meatballs21 said.

Remove any hint that you might be a feminist. Feminists and men are like oil and water.

• Nothing. You can be as sparse or as detailed as you feel like being, you're still going to get overloaded with short messages, decent or genuine messages, and anything in between.

As a girl, you literally just have to post a pic, a little blurb, and then just sit and wait for messages. Good luck picking through them all though.

• Well it depends what you want if you want a serious talk, you can put something funny or interesting, the profile pic is very important if you like to have a sexy hook ups or so you can put a kind of sluty phrase amd a sexy pic

What Girls Said 0