Where are all the nice guys?

I've just about given up on ever finding a nice guy. I
don't have difficulty meeting guys, I just can't seem to meet nice ones. What gives?

I love reading all of the responses! I don't have any male friends that aren't either married or "taken", unfortunately. It is definitely harder to find a nice guy at my age, also. I used to be more into looks when I was younger but that seems to be less important as the years fly by. Physical attraction is important too but not quite as important as finding someone who is kind, sincere, loyal and loving, because looks fade with age. I consider myself to be a nice person so I want the same. :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 29

• They are all here on gag :)

• They are bored of chasing after woman who takes them for granted so they turned to more rewarding hobbies instead.

Like... racing... boating... hiking... photography... gaming... drinking... art... writing... science... money-making... charity.

The lot.

• you might have to aim lower in age although its not impossible...

• I would say right under your nose. I see them all the time.

I've told someone before that none of my female friends can recognize nice guys. I do have to say that the nice guys around your age have been hurt badly (because they are nice) and just aren't so nice anymore.

• Your 40 so its gonna be harder to find single people at your age or near your age just keep trying. If any guys says he is nice women will think that is cocky and they don't like guys who aren't modest there could be a lot of nice guys out there and you won't even know it unless you actually get to know them.

• We're around lol.

• That sucks mom... :(

• Right hear :D.

• They are where you left them... in friendzone...

• I'm a GOOD guy BUT far from a nice guy (-_^#) http://memecrunch.com/meme/10NZ/cat-lady/image.png

• We turned bad.

• They're hunted to extinction. ;-D

Where are you looking? What do you consider a good man (I dislike the term nice guy... it seems more a pejorative than anything else these days)?

• They are in friendzone city. Most girls around our age are busy in douchebag villa.

• They are there under your nose but you have to discipline them to bring out their nice side

• I would say it might be someone you have decided to friend zone in favor of a "hotter, badder" type.

• The real, true, blunt, honest truth...
    ...
    ...
    ... most of the "nice guys",

1) you either dismissed as dating options due to lack of attraction or interest,

or

2) are too scared to approach women

• i'm almost nice basically

• you're 40. they're married.

• Sure you can, just check your friendzone

• in the friend zone, where you left them :P

• I thought we finish last '-'

• Dont ask me i ain't a nice guy

• "nice guys finish last that's
    why I'll treat you like trash it's
    not really what I want to do but
    you only date bad guys so
    I'll give you my best try to
    treat you the way you want me to"

• they're being hunted down like the jedi under Order 66

• Most of the nice guys are too shy, but they are all around you...

• At home where we belong since no one likes us

• Define nice guy

• There are lot's of self professed nice guys here, they dress as white knights. This is how I picture them in real life..

http://youtu.be/u5e1HG5Xkgk

What Girls Said 7