Is asking a girl out over a letter to childish for highschool?

I'm thinking about writing a letter to the girl I like to ask her out but I would like to know if it's to childish

What Girls Said 2

• It comes down to this: If she likes you, then she is going to love it and be excited. If she doesn't like you, then she'll either think it is creepy/childish/whatever she wants and reject you. (Unless she is a decent person that says I like the letter but I have to say no)

It doesn't matter how you do it, the action isn't going to sway her either way because she has already made up her mind as to how she feels about you.

So. Do whatever you like, and don't worry about it. If she doesn't like your gesture of writing the letter, then she isn't the girl for you. GOOD LUCK!

• It depends on the girl. I would like if a guy did it in person, like with some chocolate or something, or even no candy. I just want to see his face, it makes it a little more real and i will be more likely to say yes. I think a letter is a bit weird. My suggestion is ask her in person. I think she'll appreciate it more

What Guys Said 0