Males: What is your biggest relationship deal breaker?

Just curious to know your thoughts.

Most Helpful Girl

• -has criminal background.
    -has kids.
    -does drugs
    -smokes
    -just got out of a relationship like last week.
    -tells me that he thinks marriage is stupid and doesn't ever want to get married ever
    -no job
    -no car
    -im someone who feels like the point of dating is so that you can meet someone that you are considering marrying. so If you are just looking for a temporary fun time then I am not interested.

I actually met a man with the same views and values as me and we have been dating for 2 years and are engaged

What Guys Said 6

• personaly its when she lies to you cause then you get a feeling like there is no trust and if she lies then what else isn't real ¿
    - David-

• I don't really think, for me at least, that there is a single thing that would make me end a relationship other than the girl once being a guy (I don't know, it's just weird for me). I guess the only real "deal breaker" would be that we just aren't compatible people.

• Feminism and obesity.

• Being a bitch, or in nicer terms, a girl who is really mean for no logical reason once so ever.

• If I'm serious with this girl to point I will marry her biggest deal breaker would be her hymen :)

Other reasons she's not clean have loud voice smoking cocky lier

• A girl who is a feminazi

What Girls Said 0