If the opportunity presented itself, would you cheat on your significant other?

I'd like to hear your opinions on this.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a significant other, but considering the hypothetical situation of me having one, then no I wouldn't even dream of cheating on her.

What Guys Said 2

• No I would not.

• I think , if such opportunity knocks , when the door (self control) is opened , you can see the DEVIL himself is ready to rule you.

What Girls Said 5

• If you don't value the relationship or the person you are dating, then have the decency to end the relationship. The minute that one person decieves their partner then the trust and commitment has been undermined and you are basically leading your partner to believe you are something that you aren't, a loyal and committed partner. The relationship is a joke and cheating is never a mistake, it is a choice and the person who was cheated on deserves to have the facts and decide if they want to accept the choice their partner made or if they don't.

• opportunity? not cheating is about having an opportunity and saying NO.
    it's not an 'opportunity'. it's still disloyalty, the very same.

• No. And i can actually speak honestly because they opportunity has presented itself once very obviously and a few times more subtly and every time I've said no.

Even when tipsy I've said no.

I never been more proud of myself lol

• No. If that's all it takes for someone to cheat, then they weren't ready for a relationship.

• No, I would never.