European guys & Asian (mixed) girls?

My best girl friend is taking me to Germany & Russia to visit her relatives for Spring/Summer break. She wants to introduce me to a few guys there.

I honestly feel intimidated by European men (Not just white). I hear many stories about them being very picky about race & looks.
I'm 5'2" (Very short) & I'm Hawaiian, Chinese, & Portugese mixed. My face looks very Chinese but my body is different (From the Portugese side).

Most Helpful Girl

• That's going to be fun!

My advice? Don't listen to everything you hear. Not everyone has an obligation to like one another. If they like you, they like and if they don't then they don't. Just be yourself. Meeting new people is always fun and exciting so don't think too much of it and just enjoy yourself! :)

What Guys Said 4

• "I hear many stories about them being very picky about race & looks"

You are hearing myths, any race can think like that. Besides, a lot of Europeans guys are attracted to Asian and mixed girls. Don't worry.

• I doubt all white European guys are not physically attracted to Asians. You'll do alright :)

• Actually You look cute n hot 😊

• Don't worry. People are tellIng you lies. I'm from germany and I can tell you that a lot of german men like Asian girls. In fact it really doesn't matter at all. The people I know don't eben think of people in races. If your a nice girl than everythings gonna be all right.

What Girls Said 0