I need an guy's opinion... Emo guys to be exact. Can anyone help?

I think I had an love at first sight. I see this guy from the counter of my eye dress all in black that made me take another look and he looked at me. I've never seen him at my school so I guess he is new. I don't know what emo guys like. My family kinda of considers me as emo so I guess I fit the part but I've never dated an emo guy. I really want to talk to him but not scare him away. I'm a little nerves. HELP!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I think the biggest thing is not to label yourself or him, as everyone is an individual, and nobody fits into a stereotype 100% accurately. Most people would be very offended to be called "emo". It's usually a very degrading term. And of course, simply be yourself. If you pretend to be something you're not, he'll find out eventually anyway, and it's exhausting to pretend. If you're yourself, and he doesn't like you, then you know he's not the one for you. But maybe who you really are is someone he'd like.

What Guys Said 2

• Just be yourself :S I had a phase haha. Maybe listen to MCR, ADTR, and other rock/metal-core/alternative bands. Other than that just show interest in him and it will work out well :)

• Well you have a lot in common so really jus say hi! Maybe ask him from music

• thanks for the advice

• You are welcome do you want to know like techiniques or something?

What Girls Said 1

• Are you telling me there are still emos? In 2015?