Do you care about teeth?

Do you feel less or more attracted to someone because of their teeth? Does it matter?

• I prefer nice teeth.
    91% (20)89% (16)90% (36)Vote
  • I don't care. It doesn't matter.
    9% (2)11% (2)10% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I meant crooked teeth, nothing related to hygiene.

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, teeth is one of the few things I cannot overlook.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't have the ideal smile but I'm so damn picky. A.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes i can overlook it if you have a set of crooked teeth as long you don't have bacteria breeding in your teeth gaps.. :P

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have teeth gaps! ;)

• As long as they aren't yellow or unclean it's fine. I actually prefer slightly crooked teeth to the typical Hollywood smile. I like the ones that make you look like you have fangs lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes bad teeth are a deal breaker for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer nice teeth, but in the big picture it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just practice good hygiene and you're good.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have bad teeth. I myself have the problem that when someone doesn't have nice teeth, I lose all attraction towards them. I just want to see how many people are there like me.

• Ohh ok lol. I don't like bad teeth, they don't need to have particularly good tooth, just not stained and very crooked or missing some. Just semi straight, or straight enough to look normal, clean, not stained

What Guys Said 11

• as long as the breath doesn't smell bad, I'm ok.

My tip: tea and coffee will discolor teeth : brush them after tea or coffee.
    compare it to a china cup, that too needs washing after tea or coffee to stay white.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't need nice teeth, but if they're missing a lot or if they are nasty it's a real factor

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. In some way I think I am attreacted to crooked teeth. I think it can make a girls smile cuter and more unique. :-D like this: www.bitchingbeauty.com/.../jewelteeth2.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone's teeth are visibly rotting because of poor hygiene you can bet that people will take notice.

If they're clean but merely crooked, there isn't as much to be done about that unless you can afford braces. It won't draw as much negative attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as they're clean, that's fine with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would like my future girl to have some teeth in her head. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they look healthy, I dont care if some are crooked though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have perfect teeth. Never had a cavity, never had braces. And yes, i prefer nice teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter since it can be fixed easily, look at Tom cruise before he got famous

0|0
    0|0
  • I do care a lot about my teeth

1|0
    0|0
  • I like nice teeth. Snaggle toothed or chicks with discolored teeth are a turn off...

0|0
    0|0