Ugly guys vs good-looking guys: Do you agree?

I've noticed this, especially in my age group. If a guy isn't rich AND is ugly, he's pretty much screwed. Here is what I noticed.

These statements are GENERAL PERCEPTIONS by the female gender.

When an ugly guy is shy, he is the "weird, insecure creeper."
When a good-looking guy is shy, he is "mysterious and breathtaking."

When an ugly guy is talkative, he's the "obnoxious douchebag who needs to shut up."
When a good-looking guy is talkative, he's the "outgoing and fun guy to be around."

When an ugly guy brags about himself, he's the "conceited, arrogant asshole he needs to shut up."
When a good-looking guy brags about himself, he's "confident and that's a good thing"

If an ugly guy approaches a girl, he "comes off too strong and is a creeper"
If a good-looking approaches a girl, he "took charge and is the sexy alpha male."

I can keep going on and on but the point is: Girls judge on looks, NOT personality, charm, self-esteem or the way a guy treats them.

@aamy811 You gave the most accurate response you pass.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol that's everyone regardless of gender. It's obvious the two most important things in society is looks and power; that's really all you need to have everything you want. Money and power can help you demand whatever you want and looks will make people give you whatever you want.
    All women want an attractive partner, all men want an attractive partner. But unfortunately we know the world doesn't work that way so we all settle. If there's an attractive guy hell get an attractive girl. If there's an unattractive guy hell probably get an unattractive girl. The problem is, we only approach people who we think are attractive instead of approaching people who we're matched with.
    I know tons of unattractive guys (and girls) who only go after 8 and aboves. But I'm thinking why would someone whose a ten want a me whose a five. So these guys are like "no women like me" but then completely ignore the girls who aren't 8, so they're the exact same. Like they could have have a girlfriend if try just got realistic about their standards

• You almost got it right. Believe it or not, ugly girls are just as picky as good-looking girls.

• I agree with the asker

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• LMAFO! DOOD I SERIOUSLY WANNA CROWN U KING OF THE WORLD. IF ONLY I CAN!

What Girls Said 10

• I do wish guys would stop making up things about us girls... this is NOT how we all think... i don't think like this... what is even he definition of "ugly"? and i think you have to question a persons attitude if a girl flat out goes "eww... he's ugly" not a very nice thing to say at all... i've had other girls in high school ask me flat out too if i think some guy or other is "ugly" and i refuse to answer it, only extremely childish females will go out on a whim and call you ugly to other people... that's not nice, it's rude and vain, it hurts peoples feelings when they say this... i feel for you as other girls have also said i'm "ugly" lol apparently they think having some chub on me means i can never have a boyfriend... they are evil twisted girls, why would you be interested in girls like this to start with? lol.

• It's a shame many women aren't like you. The maturity has gone downhill.

• Yeh... maybe guys would take rejection easier if other girls were nicer because i know you don't deal with it as good as girls can but the media don't help ether making all these things up like "friend-zone" or whatever else to put people in some sort of category lol (which don't help the girls ether i guess), girls are just as bad as guy players though who are always intentionally trying to take each others prey lol boy do they dig their claws even into other girls when they want to even if what they are saying is down right out of line lol.

• I agree a lot of women have that point of view. I don't share quite the same views though.

1) There is very few people I would consider "ugly"
    2) I think shy guys in general are sweet
    3) Talkative guys in general tend to annoy me unless they are smart then it is interesting listening to them
    4) I think people who brag a lot in general are arrogant
    5) I don't mind people approaching me in general depending on where I am and what I'm doing and my mood.

To be fair a lot of guys judge women on looks. But for me I care for more then looks.

• I agree, men also judge on looks but guys ADMIT IT!

• @Yeatts But it's true!

In college, I've seen it myself: The ONLY guys who are getting laid are good looking guys.

• You do realize that the whole population of females on the earth are not in your college right?

Also if you are a sub teacher you would realize that basing your whole opinion on one gender based on the population of one school would be an inaccurate representation of the population and to get a more accurate and less biased view would involve getting samples from other places.

• Attractive women get away with this too. Don't attack one sex.
    It's just the way of life unfortunately.

• I'm glad you say GENERAL PERCEPTION because that is not true for everyone. I do agree, though. GENERALLY, women are stuck up like that. Men, too.

• Looks matter, but I would prefer a cute smart guy over a hot dumb supermodel any day. It's not all about looks.

• only the first one is true.
    the talkative one is false. i mean look at jerry seinfeld and other hideous comedians. no offense, jerry. also those three douche bag youtubers that described their "perfect woman". i think they would be considered pretty, and yet they are annoying.
    the bragging one is false. bragging is always bad. praising things you've actually done is good.
    last one is false. personally, i dont want anyone approaching me. if i think you are quality, i WILL approach you.

• Speak for yourself only... almost all girls fall into this category.

• i am speaking for myself

• By saying all girls you're wrong right away but I get what your trying to say.

• Naa... It's all about personality with me. I like to dig deep into a person's mind so looks and money have never really impressed me.

• That fits just as well on girls.

• Honestly I've seen ugly broke guys with gfs but their gfs are usually unattractive too. So if you aren't one of those guys who thinks he's too good for an ugly girl then you can get a gf.

• Wrong! Believe it or not, ugly girls are JUST as picky as good looking girls. Trust me.

• How are you ugly, broke AND have a bad attitude. You'd think someone who writes a question like yours would have a personality like Prince Charming to make up for your other poor qualities.

• What makes you think I'm ugly? I'm NOT ugly. The only reason I'm broke is because the entire education department is under-paid.

What Guys Said 8

• The only statements that I think bear some truth are that if you are ugly and broke, ain't much going for you, and if you are ugly and shy, you might come off as a creeper... But so what, what the fuck do you expect? You aren't owed anything for being ugly broke and shy, how is that desirable, and WHY WOULD IT BE? Plus... is an ugly broke girl any better off? Stop your sexist bullshit. Get real.

• Exactly: If you're ugly and broke... and THAT was the point I'm making.

Thanks for admitting girls are shallow, pathetic creatures!

• @chick180 I would date an ugly AND broke girl, but not a fat girl. I'm a skinny guy, so I have room to talk.

• No Asker, I am not jealous of you, jealousy is an emotion I am incapable of. I am more worried for you. and if you think you have to say you have a good personality, you probably do not... just in case you don't believe me, show these comments of yours to the next girl you go on a date with and see how she feels about you afterwards:

"Thanks for admitting girls are shallow, pathetic creatures!" -Asker
      "You're a dumb bitch." -Asker
      "You're wrong. I'm right. I'm about to graduate from GRAD SCHOOL. You're dumb." -Asker

Yeah... some personality you've got there... I am sooOoooOoOoOOooo jealous (That was sarcastic if you couldn't piece that together).

• Solution: "pick a struggle"- Young women

• Looks impact the way we perceive things. This isn't new. Also it affects girls too just in different ways.

• unforunately your description is true most of the times... :-(

• That's dumb, you just gotta be a nice, artistic and white.

• Why did you make me the bad guy in your post? lol seriously though you should add more, these comparison are funny and true,

• I agree. But it's human nature to a degree

• Looks matter to an extent but the same people who call others ugly are either unattractive themselves or are with someone who is unattractive, then again I have seen some unattractive guy's date some beautiful girls and it makes me wonder.