Being vocal during sex - do you like it? From you or your partner? What do you like?

Some people are dead quite during sex and some let their feelings show with the sounds they make. Some people take things to a new level with what they like to say. What do you like to do? What do you like your partner to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm vocal, I make noises, moans, groans, curse and blaspheme. I love being called filthy names and I love hearing him grunt and moan as he fucks me.

• Something your SO appreciates quite a bit I suspect.

• I still manage to make a noise, even when I am gagged ;)

• Ty for mho

What Girls Said 5

• Ah, jeez. Lack of communication kills it for me.

It doesn't have to be during sex (noises and whatnot; because men are usually pretty quiet), but after sex, bonding over bowls of cereal, talking about the sex: what we liked and what we didn't like and what we want to try next time is a must for me. It comes very naturally for me, so it's not unsexy or awkward. It gives my partner and I the ability to learn more about each other and learn how each others' bodies tick.

I, personally, am very vocal during sex, and love it when the guy makes some sexy groans and growls words at me, it makes it more... hmm... lively.

• I agree. Communication can make things pretty great. How the hell am I suppose to know that sucking your nipple when you cum turns you on unless you tell me? Both parties communicating during, or after - it's a good thing.

• Well, bowls of cereal "during" might be challenging. Anyway, I hope he's listening as you have made your point crystal clear. (c;

• Lol of course, thanks!

• Oh I'm loud, dirty and proud! If I'm having sex, everybody around will know and let's face it... that's hot! Guy's shouldn't be quiet either, say what you're really thinking ;)

• I'm a moaner and a dirty talker. My partner loves it ;)
    I think it's hot hearing him moan.

• Moan and make sexy noises...

• I don't like quiet guys. They're boring.

• It's interesting that this was down vote, yet appears to be the prevailing opinion. I tend to be quiet, but also tend to agree with this position and plan to switch things up.

• Your woman will love it lol.

What Guys Said 5

• I never understood how people can be quiet during sex. I mean, if it's not you, don't fake it. Contrived dirty talk and noises are pretty cheesy. But I don't know why you'd need it. Shit, if there's any time in your life to let loose, that's it. Go into animal mode, haha.

• If it's really good, even the quiet can't help but not be quiet. I agree, let loose and enjoy.

• I love it. Either be moaning or a little dirty talk. I wouldn't like silence at all unless in was required.

• I like her to moan and scream sometimes, but always out of pleasure, I don't like her screaming just because.
    I don't make much noises, I usually moan a little.

• Yeah I like it, but Im not vocal at all :(

• I hear ya. Fortunately you can control what you do.

• Yeah but pretending is no fun

• I'm not advocating pretending. But if your close to someone, just telling them (or them telling you - truth) you want to f* their brains out is damn hot. Expressing how you feel before and/or afterwards is a way to start, I think. I suspect it might lead to being more vocal in some way during.

• Its a turn on.. .