I'm Asian and I'm attracted to cute caucasian guys. Is that bad?

I feel bad because of the hate I get.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• As an Asian , let me let you in on something you already know.

Many Asians living in a multi-cultural society suffering from a sort of inferiority complex. Not as strong , not as tall , not as fast , not as... hormonal shaped as "others". This sort of inferiority complex manifest itself in many ways... some resort to other ways of making up for it... like in their career and education. That shows.
    www.scpr.org/.../

And some resort of closing off the community from people of other color. Such as you see here.

"All the white men are stealing our women" kinda mentality. I'm sure you've heard of it before.

So as long as the Asian community suffer from this sort of inferiority complex. You will ALWAYS get hate from people , especially YOUR own people for dating interracial but the question is not if you'll get hate... that's a given.

The question is... would that stop you from loving someone?

• An interesting essay on this: "Is Love Colorblind?" by Steve Sailer:

takimag.com/.../love_still_not_colorblind

whitemansfallacy.wordpress.com/.../

The flack you are getting from (East) Asian men is because the disparity is that White/East Asian couples are much more likely to involve the white husband/boyfriend. If the ratios were more even, I suspect you would get much less flack.

• That's not bad lol there are plenty of white guys attracted to Asian women so you should have no problem.

• I'm a half breed and I am attracted to most races that isn't similar to my families.

So what's the issue? What hate are you getting it from?

• Asian guys and some people.

• Not at all, although i'm biased... i'm a caucasian guy who likes Asian girls.

• Why would it be bad? And fuck the haters.

• I think it's good. if you like people not of your own race it only opens up the options for who you want to date.

• No not bad

• Attraction is exercising a preference, which is morally neutral. If you "prefer against" someone so as to deny them their pursuit of happiness (not including possessing you), that is morally wrong.

• caucasian is just Asian with cock in it

• Nope, I like Asian girls. So hey, what's up? ;) haha

• Why would it be?

• That's very typical actually, nothing new or unique here

What Girls Said 6

• Why does it matter if you are attracted to white guys? I find japanese guys to be kind of cute, along with other races. It's not like you are attracted romantically to an octopus or anything.

• Huh? How is that bad?

• i'm half Asian half caucasian and i am only attracted to cute Asian guys. if you have a daughter she'll probably be like me.

• Why do you get hate for it?

• How the fuck could that be bad? -.-'

• Nawl cause you put the Asian in Cauc-Asian lol