Do you prefer chest hair?

Thanks for your vote! :)
.

• Yes, full on hairy please!
  • Yes, I like a little hair.
  • It doesn't matter. I don't have any preference.
  • It doesn't matter but shaved is better.
  • Must be SHAVED!! Oh My Gawd!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Some is ok, too much is bad. I like smooth the best, with that line of hair from belly button to his dick left on.

• Please vote! ;)

• I don't know which one because I definitely don't like full on hair, don't think much about a little hair but it can depend where exactly it is, i wouldn't say "it doesn't matter but shaved is better" either... Ahhhh i don't know. Indecisive. The one I described above, which would you say to vote for for that? Like smooth chest or almost smooth, preferably waxed, with the line of hair near his belly button going down...

• Quite similar to B, I guess.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• For some reason, my girlfriend thinks its a major turn on to have a little bit of hair on my chest so I keep it that way :3

Do you like chest hairs? :D

• I'm C.

• Right!

• Good for you :)
      I do wonder what your future girlfriend (Unless you have one already) would want your chest to be like? :D No matter the case with you not being picky, all should go well for you :3

• Are we talking about chest hair on men or women?