I need some advice?

Basically, I've arranged to go on a date with a girl next week but the thing is I've pre booked a trip with my uni to go to Amsterdam about 3 months and I totally forgot about it when asking her out. I'm in a real dilemma right now and I don't know what to do! I don't want her to make me think I've pulled out of the date when I don't want too! She is so pretty and losing her would be the biggest regret of my life! Should I rearrange the date in 2 weeks time? I just don't want her to lose interest

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be honest and tell her what's going on. I promise you she will understand.

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with @slatyb and @emerald77. Just be honest with her. If she flips out or doesn't believe you, then she might not be someone who is the most understanding in future dilemmas.

What Guys Said 1

• This is so simple. Apologize, tell her what happened and ask her to go on a date when you get back. If she can't deal with that, would you really want to date her?