Girls: why is it so hard to find other bi girls?

Why is it so hard to find other bi girls who want to trade pics sometimes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you're a dude pretending to be a girl

Example
    if you wanted to exchange pics, logic would dictate having a pic of yourself as your profile, so other peeps are like "yeah she is attractive, I will"

However... a dude pretending to be a girl, wouldn't put those 2 together. .. and would post this anon

What Guys Said 2

• Because sending others pics takes a lot of trust.

• Because you are a catfish and it's obvious.

What Girls Said 5

• Well I'm pretty sure most girls don't trade pics and then you are reducing numbers more for only looking for bi girls, maybe it will be a little easier if you included lesbian girls as well.

• Honestly, I don't think girls are very comfortable with that label and don't consider themselves as BI, they think they are curious. in my opinion.

• I totally agree with this! It is really hard to find other bi girls! I think girls are afraid to admit they're bi.

• Because most girls don't want to trade pictures

• Why are you guys saying she's a catfish? I'm a bi girl myself and I'm posting this anon bc I don't want to share my sexuality with everyone

• Yes exactly lol... I'm choosing to ignore those comment though because sometimes guys forget to think.