Is he drifting away?

Me and my bf used to text a couple times through the day but he would usually call me a lot and always call before we went to sleep and we would talk about everything. Lately he only talks to me in school but never texts me it even responds to my texts. He doesn't call me and when I call he doesn't pick up. I just kinda assume he's busy and don't worry bout it but is this a sign he's drifting?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I think with time that doing the same routine eventually dies out because their is only so much you can talk about and text each other. When you run out of things to talk about and text then I think either the guy or girl will eventually drift. I don't think that you should worry only if he drifts further or does changes his routine up. I do assume he is busy if he doesn't pick up the phone. But he could at least text you back no matter how busy he is.

• And it's not even that he doesn't pick up, it rings once and he declines, he like is trying not to talk to me. When we see each other in school everything seems fine... so that's what's confusing me cuz he's acting like 2 different people.

• :( That sucks sorry to hear the bad news. I don't think it has anything to do with you. Maybe it's him and maybe he has some issues. He will miss you on the break. I learned when on a break in a relationship try not to talk to the other person as much then they miss you. He shouldn't take you for granted anyway. He will regret going on the break one day.

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0