Can Friends with Benefits work?

Im friends with a guy and we both decided we won't make a good couple but we love to hang out, talk, play video games, etc.. even if it doesn't involve sexual stuff. I even sleep over sometimes and we never even kiss. We dont have sex together but we do mess around sometimes. We both have sex with other people and we'll even vaguely talk about the other people we're seeing but its just more of a dont ask dont tell situation. Can this relationship actually work? We're both very happy with it as of right now. I've just never done anything like it before.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't kiss or have sex but you do mess around? I'm cnfused. What does that entail exactly?

Pi think every friends with benefits situation has an expiration date. You don't want to do that forever d you?

If you are happy right now, and he is happy right now, go for it, enjoy yourself and don't worry about it. But eventually, you both have to decide what you want log term and if you aren't on the same page, it'll fall apart

• We kiss when we're messing around but otherwise its a kiss on the cheek for a hello/goodbye. Ya I think this will continue until one of us finds someone we want to commit to and then it'll have to end. But I'll enjoy it for now, thanks for the advice.

What Guys Said 3

• "We're both very happy with it as of right now"

Don't fix what isn't broken.

• temporarily, sure
    long-term, not a chance

• Can a penis and vagina work? Lol

Like serously

What Girls Said 1

• You can't turn one into a relationship