First kiss

When the guy you like tells you he wants to kiss you but you aren't going out then what do you do? I mean I want to but I don't know how cause I have never kissed before.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you ask me I think kissing is part of a relationship and is perfectly normal. Me and my boy do it all the the time. Just be sure not to do it in public like our friend did. I know I made the right choice having my first kiss with him, but if you're not sure you don't have to. It is your life you have to make your own decisions, no one should ever tell you to do something you don't want to. Just keep one thing in mind one day the right person will come along and you will know they're the right person. but don't ever do anything you feel is wrong, or if you're not ready for.

What Guys Said 2

• Lulu20, about the kissing: nobody knows how to do it when they first start. Even if you're horrible you can only get better. If you're not horrible than you don't have to improve so much.

I'm not sure what to tell you about going out or not. If you like him back I'd probably tell you to wait until he asks you out before you kiss him. Some people might say nasty things about you if you neck with people you aren't even dating. If you don't like him then don't kiss him: that simple.

• A lot of guys are going to want things from you without sacrificing their own freedom by dating you officially. It's up to you what you're willing to do but unless you're Samantha on Sex in The City (okay, I admit it, I watch the show) then you'll get your heart broken many times if you kiss guys without knowing that they care about you (being your boyfriend, for instance).

The actual kiss is easy and it'll come naturally. Don't rush it though because you'll remember your first forever.

What Girls Said 4

• I had a situation like that before wen I was 16 and the guy was 20. we weren't dating but he was the guy that was my first kiss and I totally regret it cause since we weren't committed to each other or we weren't in a relationship he just slowly left and acted like nothing happened between us and now I really regret for giving my 1st kiss to a guy that made me look like a fool and have a 1st kiss that wasn't memorable.

My advice is if you really like him then wait for a while and just see if he cares for you and if that kiss for you is also important to him as it is to you. Guys can try to do anything with a girl especially when he knows the girl likes him even when they are not dating.

• That's why you tell him that you don't know how but he might teach you how to kiss. Some people that say they never kissed anyone doesn't mean they don't know how to kiss.

• Well I guess if you really set your mind to kissing him and you really like him then I guess take the chance but, is he the person you want to have your 1st kiss with? think...

• If a guy is trying to play with me without sacrificing his own love ps he's kinda cute, then i'll play with him without sacrificing 2 :) that means i'll kiss him but i'll rather give my first kiss to the guy I like before I do it, he's just playing anyways