Have you ever met someone who when you first look in their eyes it's like lightening strikes between both of you?

I had that happen to me this past summer. We both became intrigued by each other after we locked eyes for what seemed like forever. Things unfortunately did not work out that well for us. It was as if it was just not the right time for us. Too many things happening for both of us that got in the way. I sometimes wonder if it could ever work out again but I don't know. I've never felt that before and never felt that type of connection with someone. I'm not only referring to when we looked in each other's eyes but I mean even if we were just hanging out somewhere together sitting in silence... it was like we were connected through this weird energy. Hard to explain. Has that ever happened to you and did it end up in anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes its an amazing feeling and the adrenaline rush when ever you see them again, alas it was never to be - his girlfriend was preggers with his first child- I ran like the clappers.. sorry to spoi lthe fantasy, this happened to me 8 years ago and I still think what if!

What Guys Said 2

• yes... it was... shocking. padum tss

• Yes. It was amazing. But she was afraid and it caused her to treat me badly and in the end she broke my heart.

What Girls Said 2

• Psychologically speaking, this can definitely happen and is usually due to a strong physical attraction between two people.

• YES!!! and my story turned into a tragic love story with two people meant to be but timing was off. if you want details let me know

• Hmm, I am very interested in hearing your story!

Yeah, for us there were so many things that got in the way. We met at work so that was always something that held me back. Then I found out he was seeing someone but then we started hanging out anyways which was dumb I know. We were becoming really close and the attraction between us was becoming unbearable. He almost kissed me a few times and I knew if I let it go there that we would end up alone in my room [if you know what I mean ;>]. I told him how I felt and that I knew he was seeing someone else. We ended up drifting apart for a little while because he was laid off and moving and broke it off with the other girl but he didn't tell me any of this. Instead he went silent for two months on me. He came back about a month ago and apologized over and over to me but I was pretty hurt and had gone back to my first love which I found out I did not have feelings for anymore. So, now I'm here not sure if I should accept his apology or not.

• ya he and i haven't spoken for over a month, but i know he's checking up on me on fb cuz i have this app that tells me who's been viewing my profile lmao (its just for fun but also quite interesting haha) and he's been checking up on me so im glad he still thinks about me. i haven't seen him since the last time we kissed

• Wow didn't realize that there was an app that actually worked to see FB visitors. I don't think I would want to know that haha!
      Yeah, I knew he would always look at my FB and other social media stuff I had. He would ask me about things I had posted or knew things about me because of what I had posted. I check his too now which I hate because that's how I know that he was really sad about what happened between us. Sigh...