Do guys really like girls for there hearts. or for there looks?

so if a girls have some body issues or she's not very beautiful but as you talk to her she's very nice. and she has a great heart and she make you feel good about your self. would you date her or men really likes girls because they look beautiful.

Most Helpful Guy

• it´s like this: if she´s too ugly, i can´t be attracted to her body (for sexual stuff). we could of course be friends but not lovers. if she isn´t that ugly in my eyes, her character can make up for a lot of flaws.

What Guys Said 5

• Heart all the way. If she doesn't appeal in anything other than looks not worth my time.

• It's the heart in the long run. I have to admit though... At first it's purely physical. I mean... The reason I'd approach a girl in the first place is if I think she's pretty

• To begin with it's looks. You wouldn't buy a car you don't like would you? But female beauty is a deprecating asset, it's the personality that makes us want to stick around.

• A girl with a mediocre body and great personality can be beautiful, a hot girl with an ugly personality is just ugly.

• Well the phrase she has a great personality exist for a reason

What Girls Said 0