What do you think (found my virgin)?

I met a girl tonight and she came to me versus me coming to her. I met her on OKcupid and she is a Christian girl and a virgin. Remember I have been on the everlasting quest to find my virgin (I am one myself).

Tonight I met her in person and we cuddled and I kissed her. I have never kissed on the first date before and this was my first time at age 20. Isn't that a huge accomplishment?

Anyways I had a good time and she was absolutely gorgeous.

I can finally sleep at night in peace knowing I found my sweet, pretty, virgin girl. Most of all, I thank God almighty for his help.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• 21|10
  • Bless her heart but we must sacrifice one for the good of others... but pls tell me she isn't 15 years old. ...

• Sacrifice? What are you talking about? Lol
      No she is 19

• No I am not. I buttered her all up tonight. She cuddled with me and I kept kissing her head and being romantic.

• You're with her to fulfill a fantasy. You don't like her for her, you like her for her beauty and her virginity.

• So you're gonna go away forever now, right? Cool. Bye.

• Have to give it a few more dates to confirm. But I will stay on for relationship advice

• No body cares.

• I feel bad for the girl. You treasure her virginity way more than you treasure her.

• No she is extremely cute. She has this nice slow southern sweet voice and she is the cutest damn girl ever. I missed her too. :D

• Agreed. Would she still be this amazing girl if she wasn't a virgin?

• It is a deal breaker but one of many qualities I seek

• It sounds as if you are trying to get reactions and start a fight/ argument. You know what gag thinks of you, so why did you have to tell us this?

You will most likely get negative responses.

Anyways.. I'm happy you found your girl. :)

• No, I mean you know the hell I went through over the duration of these last 3 years, especially the last 7 months.

• Why do you keep making new accounts?

• I just had to announce this. You have been hearing me complain and be suicidal for the last several months, so I just have to say.

• Whatever floats your boat and whatever blows her skirt up.

• Are you who I think you are? =D

• And you go and delete your account literally two minutes before I ask this... Well at least I know you're alive.

• This site tends to delete any extra accounts you have, one per ip.

• Congratulations! :D

• She is good girl i think you should respect her... she is not slut like mostly American and western Girls ;) good luck ;)

• Awww.. may God bless you two :)

• You should only tell us when you've consumated with her.

• Yes this is great! Congratulations!

• What are you asking? Congrats on finding a good Christian girl :)

• Congrats! Treat her right

• Wow, this is one of most stupid things I have read here today.

• Poor girl doesn't know what's she is getting into...

• I'm confused. Its great that you found a nice girl though!

But on one of your comments when someone asked you if you were going to wait until marriage, you said it didn't matter as long as you lost it to a virgin. You said that she is a Christian girl and a virgin. Christian belief and custom is that we are supposed to wait until marriage. She may be a virgin, but she may want to wait until marriage. And do you like her as a person, or for her sexual status? It sounds as if the latter is true.

• She said she has never been with a guy before

• I agree anon
      .

• Thanks @been_waiting.
      This post is confusing on a few levels lol.

• You made an account today just to tell us this?

• is there a question? ?

• Yeah isn't this a blessing?

• your already thinking it's a blessing so that's not really a question. out of curiosity what happens if you guys have sex then for some reason you break up. .. are you still going to be wanting a virgin? ? when you are not?

What Guys Said 12

• I should buy you this shirt.
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../VIRGIN+HUNTER.jpg

• I think you wasted your time if you waited specifically for a virgin girl. I don't think it's really an accomplishment. It sounds like you just came on here to brag.

Were you the person who said he would kill himself if he didn't lose his virginity specifically to a virgin soon? Because there was someone who did say that.

• who cares that she a virgin? I do not give a shit whether or not a girl is virgin, it makes no sense nobody should care.

• Because I am a virgin. Easy for you to say.

• Not something to be proud of dude.

• only in your world. I want to bang lots of pretty ladies lol

• Gratz to you! Now you could stop with the virgin questions I hope!

• Congratulations, treat her right and she will so the same to you. Remember do unto others as you would have them do unto you and good luck.

• So what are you going to do after you have sex with her?

• So what you really care about is getting laid to a virgin girl. Yes, the lord truly truly is helpful /

• So are you going to wait until marriage? Thats good news man, keep up the good work.

• Whatever it takes as long as we get to take each other's virginities. But this is only the first date so I have to be gradual and not think too far ahead.

• Yeah take it slow lol. Since you met her on the internet you need to learn more about her before you get that physical (imo). I just wanted to know if you'd wait to marriage, but you dont seem to care. I was wondering though if people actually still do that.

• From the sound of it she wants to, so therefore, I will.

• I kind of doubt this is even real. Someone literally made an account on this site just to say that? More likely, it's a virgin guy on here who wants this to actually happen.

• Good for you man, I hope it works out.

• good luck bro you have no idea what you just got into

• You wana check her crutch first, you might be surprised it's a little... stiff ;)