Mr lonely ist me?

Long time I have no friends I mean real friends like going out sea -mall etc its around 6 years and no gf for more than a year I feel tired and little depprision specialy today I felt depression Wondering ist me only? Or there's some pepole like me?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Naw it isn't just you. I am 28 and I have never had a girlfriend, there are times where I get a little self conscious and I feel sad. But I know for the most part I am a good guy who has a lot to give, obviously I have my flaws like everything one else. And when it comes to dating I am complete lost at it because you either try to hard or not try enough.

I am a firm believer in treating people right and hope someone gets interested, rather than treating girls like dirt. But life isn't easy there are a lot of ups and downs you just got to keep fighting the good fight and hope things work out for you. You can only control what you do, you can't control how people think about you. So like I said I just try and be a good person and I hope Karma works out.

• No, you are not alone and it's been 5 years since I last had a girlfriend and think I Will never have one again