Are you more likely to flirt with a girl by herself or a girl with her friends?

I have been wanting to find myself a boyfriend but I realized that the only time I really go out is with a small group of friends. Is a guy more likely to approach and flirt with me if I am with my friends or by myself. I am not saying I have to be approached I do my share of flirting as well but I am curious if a group of 2 or 3 is less/more approachable than a single person.

Most Helpful Guy

• By herself. Friends will very likely ruin the approach. Some will get jealous that you're just paying attention to one girl, or that they weren't the ones approached, so they will easily try to become the center of attention instead of leaving both of you talk.
    Some girls will automatically turn you down, just because "it's a girls night", so even though you're approaching their friend, and maybe that friend wants to be approached, that single friend will push the guy away.

I've realized that it's better not to approach when a girl is on a group, that's why she's with people, I usually try to play the staring game, if she plays too, I'll make a signal to her, so that we can go talk alone. If she was alone the whole time there's no need for games.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't care if she's with friends OR without them since I have no shame, I don't care about getting my feeling hurt and I have thick skin ^^. Hell they all might fuck around and laugh at me like usual, thinking that I'm flirting with all of them when I'm really only messing with their friend.

I don't approach complete strangers SO that is why that works. Now if we were in a mall or something Imma let them come to me as a group. Since it's usually 1 girl out of that group who actually plans to get your number. the rest are just there to help break the ice THEN they usually walk off while leaving her and the boy chat, right? LOL

• *sigh* My only problems with approaching a group of girls is that they'll think I'm a player and it's difficult to decide which girl to focus on the most. I seem to not have a "type" of girl, so picking out one from a group just isn't my cup of tea. I feel like the only way for me to seem more humble while flirting is to be coincidently talking to a single girl (Example: Her group of friends run off somewhere and she's left alone with me). I just don't like to flirt with a group; it's a bit douche baggy because none of the girls will feel special in my eyes.

• This is a new point of view also. I always thought it would be an issue with the girls fighting over the attention but actually struggling with who to give the attention to is new...

• Yes because I don't know them at all. I wouldn't know if I'm giving too much attention to the flirty girl, shy girl, uninterested girl, etc. Overall it'd be a waste of time because any spark of interest from them will fade if I don't give equal attention.

• A girl by herself cos then it won't feel like I'm barging into the ladies night or something lol

• It's easier if she's alone, but if she's with friends and she gave me the green lights/acknowledgement I'd still approach her!

• I think a girl by her self is a little bit more approachable. But if she's by her self she might think I'm some creepo or something. But I'm not good at flirting anyways.

• You've got some time to learn , but I can see what you mean, it would be a bit strange at first.

• Well it doesn't really matter at my age and I do have lots of time to learn.

• The best oppurtunity to strike is when she's all alone by herself 😋
    Don't like it when people around overheard our private convos. Anyways, our convos suppose to be between the two LUV birds right? No one needs to hear us 💏

• yeah thats true, a group of girls will make the conversation limited and unpersonal... impersonal... English

• Seriously tho.. I've had annoying friends who I just want to stick tape over their mouth

• Lelelel that's why I prefer u alone by urself. No distractions from others so we can focus on one another 💏

• I don't flirt with girls but I would certainly be way less likely to do it if she was in a group of friends

• Girl by herself is more approachable. A group of girls is more likely to be more judgmental and sabotage the approach.

• Sabotage?

• Yeah. If her friends don't approve of the guy, they could get in the way.

• Ah thats sucky... but I dont doubt its happen before. Espeically if the girls are jealous and get bitchy... ugh girls are so annoying haha

What Girls Said 1

• By yourself