Should I tell my friend how I feel about him?

I've been close friends with this guy for a while now, we tell each other everything and really care about each other. However, over the past few months my feelings for him have started to develope into something other than friends, I actually have romantic feelings for him now. He'a currently not in a relationship, but dating this girl I think is a good match for him, at least better than the previous girl he was seeing. We get along great, constantly joking around, we really get each other's personality. I've been debating on whether I should tell him or not. On one hand, I'm almost sure he cares for me on the level I do him, but on the other I wouldn't want to break up their "relationship" from forming, especially because I know how she feels about him. Even if I do tell him I wouldn't know where to begin.

• Tell him
  • Don't tell him

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You will always have the "what ifs" floatin in the back of your mind if you don't pursue it. This is going to be terrifying, and it might not end up the way you want, but you have to tell him! If you're already to the point you can tell each other anything, no matter his response you'll most likely still be able to maintain a good relationship regardless!