Ladies, how a big a deal is the height of your man?

I'm a very short guy (5'2")
Just wondering how shallow girls are when it comes to height.
Thanks :)

Esp considering I have a sweet spot for tall girls. (5'8"-6'4")

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not give a crap about height. I'm not shallow, unlike many women.

• Thanks! :-)

• Thankyou for not being like everyone else, bound by Neanderthal social mores

• Neanderthals probably didn't even have a word for height, let alone cared about it.

What Girls Said 17

• If ever there is a thing that I am "shallow" about... it would be the height of a man.

• I have to admit I feel really awkward around people who are shorter than me just because I'm used to always being the smallest. I'm 5'3" so I know there are lots of people out there who are shorter but all my friends growing up were at least my height and most were taller.

• I was totally ready to be supportive and say all sorts of nice things but then I saw the shallow comment and now I'm thinking of refusing to date any guy under 6'.

• it IS shallow

• And most girls don't mind how tall a guy is! Guys ask about it nearly every single day on here and most girls say they don't mind. Why do you have to be insulting and make it so that girls like me legitimately don't care get offended?

If you're just as good and cool and awesome as a "tall" guy and the only difference is supposed to be your height then should I assume all short guys think girls are shallow?

• 6'3"-6'4" ❤️

• As in that's your height or that's the height a guy has to be for you to want to be with him?

• How tall are you?

• 5'2"

• For me, the thing I'm really shallow about is the height of a man. I can't help it, he kind of must be taller than me. I'm 5'7 and my ideal height for a man would be 6'2. The smallest I would go would be 5'10. I'm very ashamed of fhis haha.

• Height isn't a big deal to me, I just prefer to date those who are taller than I am. I just find it attractive, that's all.

• I prefer guys who are taller than me. Or at least the same height. I've met plenty of short guys who are really nice and sweet but I'm just not attracted to them :(

• I'm 5'11 and the shortest I would date is around 5'6 but that's pushing it. Anything 5'8 and over , I am good.

• I would be towering over you.

• Pretty much everyone towers over me. I don't care about that. Daniel Radcliffe is even shorter than me and he's dating a super model. Yea he's famous, but my point is still valid. I don't mind being towered over, I wonder if girls don't mind being taller

• As long as they're not shorter than me. Lol I'm 5'2

• I'm between 5'2" and 5'3"... I wear 4 - 5 inch heels almost daily. If you're not at least 5'9"... Not interested. Give me a shallow name tag.

• I feel as if most women prefer a man who is taller than themselves, but there are always exceptions.

• As long as he's at least 5'7-5'9 I can work with that.

• I'm pretty short - about 5'1'' with shoes on and I never wear heels - so height isn't a huge deal for me. I'd prefer someone about 5'7'' or shorter though. I don't like feeling like someone's towering over me.

• Well lol I'm 5'2 1/2. Grow at least a half, and you're perfect for me lol

• I think its the norm for all females to like guys taller than them. Myself included however, i am definitely open to trying you never know what you're going to pass up. Some females are completely against it but no one is perfect.

• Look I want my man to be taller than me. Why? Because I feel safe around someone taller than me.
    Like when you were a kid and you use to feel safe around your dad. It's that kind of feeling.
    Am not shallow or something it's just how I feel.

What Guys Said 0