What are the qualities you need from guy?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 60

• I have an a, b, c list with the important stuff only, if I can check those then I would be interested in him. What I need is
    a honestly. Please always say the truth, we want to be your friends and if you are honest with us we are going to feel really appreciated.
    B respect. It says it all, but show us that you care about our opinions and show us that you understand our point of view even if you don't agree. Also, respect who we are, because if you like us then you have to be respectful, never yell or treat us wrong,
    C. Admiration. I need some one who admires me, for whatever reason, I'd feel so much appreciated, safe and confident if you do,

• Funny, nice, kind, empathetic, sweet, remembers the little things, is truly capable of loving another human being.

• I would say that he needs to be a nice guy who can get along with my friends and family. Someone who doesn't rely on me too much in the sense of financials and not having his own friends. In general someone who shares my values and is overall nice, the other more superficial aspects aren't nearly as important.

• To not take my love for granted. Don't forget that if you don't keep up the actions that led her to date you, then she will leave. Don't stop doing what you did in the first month of dating.

I cannot stress this enough, DO NOT get comfortable with having her as your girlfriend, because she will be wondering what happened to make you stop sending good morning texts, or the little thoughtful cute things you used to do, and it will make her feel like a piece of furniture, not a lover. Pay attention to her needs.

• I need a man who respects me (my opinions, feelings and boundaries). From there, all other necessary characteristics flow.

• I couldn't agree more. Someone who can accept you completely for who and what you are.

• He must be compassionate
    Financially independent or capable of earning a good income - enough to support a family and children
    He must be loving and have good intentions

That is basically all I want

• caring
    does not insult you in any way
    plays with your hair
    nice
    protects you
    shows you off
    isn't afraid to talk to you a lot
    listens to you
    asks about your day
    gives hugs
    helps with anything
    never leaves you (not literally but liike is always there for you)
    mature
    patient
    cute c: if not, idc

• 1. loving and caring
    2. understand me
    3. responsible in his manner
    4. good management with his financial (even rich man sometimes didn't know how to manage his money, he doesn't need to be rich, just good enough to manage his financial)
    5. matured (not too childish coz sometimes, age doesn't define maturity)
    6. know how to surprise me (passionate in relationship, doesn't need to be fancy, simple way is good enough for me)

• My qualities I would like from a guy would be:

Compassionate and passionate about life and those around him.
    God serving.
    Sense of humor.
    Romantic, not necessarily in the universally accepted manner. But in a way that he knows me.
    Driven and honest.
    Mature and has a sense of direction for his life.

• Be there, kindness (to everyone not just me), emotionally available, honesty, empathy towards his fellow man.

• 1. Love God more than what he loves me or anyone me as a Christian girl that is always more important because if you love God you'll be a good husband
    2. Respectful if you respect girls and not just use them and say vulgar stuff to hem
    3. Confidence
    4. Handsome but a good personality is more important even though I do want to be physically attracted to u
    5. Intelligence show me you are a leader and not follow people that way I know you'll be a leader as a husband
    6. Take me serious
    7. Always be honest
    8. Nice
    9. Romantic /complimets hugs hold your hand text u letters be old schooled
    10. Always (respect me and my parents so respect my family )
    11. Humor make me laugh
    12. Be spontaneous you don't know how lovable and cute that is when all of a sudden say something and it makes me laugh
    13. Faithful
    14. Strong / Perseveant I see u have goals in life
    15. Responsible / Hardworking

• I like it when a guy is kind, sweet, friendly and caring. It's also nice if a guy is funny. :)

• truthful caring and just overall real

• It all boils down to if our sense of humor meshes well or not. If it's a miss, and we just don't understand one another's humor or if my humor offends him or his humor offends me then it's like... okay, bye.

Sense of humor holds a surprising amount of importance for me.

• I think just having a guy who constantly makes his feelings clear/known and following through with what he says he's going to do. Sending clear signals and not leaving girls to guess... because when girls have to guess, we overanalyze Lol!

• The qualities I think are attractive in a guy are smart, caring, loyal, and trustworthy Also, I think the guy should be financially stable. Not mention the guy needs to have a good sense of humor. Being strong would also help;)

• I deffinantly need a funny/sarcastic guy but has a sweet side to him. Protective and thoughtful, genuine and goofy. That would be perfect

• What are you trying to say?

• Love me , sensitive, faithful, loyal.
      Physically :tall , dress good , smell good, clear complexion

• My ad lol I ment to write an opinion

• Understanding, easy going, independent, hard working, inspirational, someone who respects themselves, Someone who can keep their shit together, and be dominant in the bedroom.

• I like a guy who is smart and funny and isn't an asshole. Someone qhonwould really listen to me and care what I have to say. Someone who is mature and be able to carry on a conversation.

• Educated, family oriented, well groomed, in shape, financially stable, good sense of humor, self motivated, adventurous, protector, provider

• intercommunication, reliability, trust, compassion, empathy, intellect, respect, honesty, a sense of humor!

• lol I'm high maintenance but..
    1. have good high gene lol (its a huge turn off when guys don't)
    2. smell good! (sounds nerdy but research shows that girls are attracted to guys that smell good, and it definitely works for me lol:) )
    3. athletic
    4. funny but not like immature funny
    5. guys that have a fun side
    6. dresses well
    7. has fun with life and his friends
    8. has a compassionate side :)
    9. nice to children, parents, friends, fam, and pets lol ik high maintenance again sorry:)

• Caring
    Respectful & also Respectable
    Intellectual (smart guy.. Can carry his own in a deep intellectual conversation)
    Responsible
    Gentlemen
    Manners
    Intriguing personality
    Sense of humor
    Protective
    Honest
    Kind
    Big heart
    Adventurious
    Friendly

Most important someone who doesn't follow the crowd is his own person.
    (Trend setter not the trend follower)

• 1. Good sense of humour is absolutely crucial
    2. Affectionate
    3. Intelligent
    4. Confident
    5. Goofy/Cheesy
    6. Loyal

• Attentive and affectionate. My bf claims that he's not romantic. It's true... he's not. My thought on it though is that anyone can be anything they want... the internet is a useful tool. I'm sure many articles will pop up if you google "how to be romantic". I think it's just laziness. So, any guy who puts forth effort in a relationship is alright in my book!!!

• I like someone I can be myself with and someone who is caring and also someone who can make me laugh and smile and make my day so much better

• Patient, kind, has a sense of humour, protective, and thoughtful. Some sass would be nice as well haha

• Qualities I want in a guy are honesty, confidence, stands up for his girl, nice, smart, old-fashioned (the type to open a door for a girl) little stuff like that matters and girls take notice so be sure to impress her with your great nice qualities!

• Firstly and above all he have to love me... literally. he must be financially good just to support us both it doesn't have to be a fortune. he have to respect me and be loving to his own family cause if he is he'd be more loving with me.

• More from Girls
    30

What Guys Said 3

• you mean "what a girl needs from a guy?" :-P

• good looks and personality or just this swag of money and ability

• Good grammar mabey

• LET THE DOWNVOTES FLLYYYYY!!!